"Happy Birthday Old Man."

You woke up feeling Jared's arm wrapped around your waist. Smiling and getting out from underneath him and putting on his shirt from the night before slipping it on with a pair of shorts. Going to. The bathroom and doing what you needed to do. After you finished with that you walked to see he was still sleeping. You smiled and went downstairs to fix your husband some breakfast. Since yesterday was Christmas you went ahead and let him open your special gift too. You got out everything you needed and went work.

~

"Okay. Pancakes. Fruit. Juice. Check." You said to yourself and grabbed the sides of the holder and taking it to him. Pushing the door open with your hip to see beautiful blue eyes staring at you.

"I was wondering where you went off too."

"To make my husband a nice breakfast." You laughed and set it down on his lap.

"Mhmm. Smells good babe. Thank you."

"Your welcome. Happy birthday old man."

"Hey!" He laughed before taking a sip of his orange juice.

"What? It's true your another year older but also some how younger."

"You and every one else."

"Well." You smiled and he fed you off his plate. Going back and forth until it was all gone. He set it down on the floor beside him and put and arm around your shoulder.

"What shall we do today?" You asked him playing with fingers. He intertwined them together and kissed the back of your hand.

"As silly as it sounds and knowing we had an amazing dinner last night. I think I would love nothing more then to just spend time with you. Here in the comfort of our own home. I'll be leaving soon again and I just want to spend as much time as possible with you. All alone."

"I'd love that too."

"Since you already have me an early birthday present last night." He winked.

"I think we should first put on some clothes so we can go downstairs. Then maybe play some games. Some cuddling. We can watch my favorite movies."

"If that's really how you want to spend your birthday them that's how well do it. We do have to stop be your moms though before too late today."

"Alright. So it's all a plan?"

"It's a plan. I'll do anything to make my man happy." You leaned in and kissed him.

"You certainly do." You hit him playfully on his chest knowing that he was talking about last nights events. You kissed him again before getting out once again and walking to the closet. Bending over to get a shirt that fell off the hanger as you were looking for something to wear.

"You know the more I think about it. It's just us maybe you don't have to put on clothes. I'm loving the way my shirt looks on you babe. Especially with those short shorts that barely cover you."

"Thanks. I always thought I looked better in your shirts than you did."

"You're not lying." He bit his lip and got out of bed also.

"I do know that one thing is for sure."

"What's that?" His arms slipped around your waist from behind and his lips dangerously close to your ear. Automatically sending shivers down your spine.

"Tonight I'm showing no mercy. Although it's my birthday I'm going to give you something in return for what you did to me." He bit your ear and placed a kiss at your neck.

"Maybe you could wrap yourself in just a bow thought. Nothing else."

"I'm your present?"

"You're my present."

~

Today you did just what he planned. Having a nice quiet time with him alone. Playing games and watching movies. Cuddling lots of it. Went to his moms and spent some time with her. Now you were on your way home and Jared stayed behind and Shannon said he would drop him off. You unlocked the door and walked in. Going straight to your shared room and digging in back of the closet. That's where Jared said the bow would be. He knew you could say no to him so he went ahead and bought it himself. You stripped off your clothes and took a quick shower making sure you dried off good. No wet spots. Looking on the bed to see a text from Jared saying they were 5 minutes away from the house. You dropped the towel and went to the bed finding a comfortable position and waiting for him to come. One minute later the door opened and there he was.

"Whoah. I've seen your body so many times but somehow this is not how I imagined this."

"Is it bad?"

"Never. My imagination never does you justice."

"So are you going to come and unwrap me?" He took off his shirt throwing to the ground and going towards you. Doing things to you that were just unspeakable. It was a long night but worth it. You knew you wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow. One thing was for sure he was older but man did he know exactly how to please you!

A/N : I Wanted This To Be A Sweet Imagine But It Got Out Of My Hands! Lol. Hope You Guys Enjoy It Anyway❤️