Stain

Jared's P.O.V

"I just love being here with you like this. You in my arms and watching movies." I whispered in her ear and kissing her neck.

"I do too. I wish we could stay like this forever."  I hummed in agreement and we continued to watch the movie that was playing on the screen. Somewhere in the middle I looked over her shoulder and saw her eyes were shut. She had fallen asleep and loved like an angel. I kissed her cheek and went to close my eyes too. Until I felt something wet against me. I lifted the covers and saw red. On her and the sheet and a little on me.

"Y/N. Y/N baby wake up." She groaned and stretched out smiling at me.

"Yeah?"

"Uhh honey you have a blood stain on the back of your shorts." I didn't know any other way to tell her. Her smile dropped and she just stared. Embarrassed.

Your P.O.V

Your eyes for big and you felt the heat in your cheeks rise.

Why did this have to happen now? You thought to yourself before finally getting up and going to the bathroom. Not saying a word to Jared.

"Y/N? I can help you if you want me too." He said from the other side trying to come in but you wouldn't let him.

"I'm fine." You stripped of your clothes and got in the shower. Washing it away then getting out when you finished. Wrapping a towel around your body. Noticing that your clothes that were once on the floor were no longer there. You opened the door and saw that the sheets were gone too and Jared was no where to be found. You walked over to your dresser getting out some underwear and a bra to put on. Going back to the bathroom and getting a tampon before walking out again.

"Jared. I'm sorry you had to see that. I didn't know I thought it wasn't supposed to happened for another day."

"Y/N I'm not mad babe. I promise you. Now I've put your clothes and sheets along with my shirt in the wash. Everything alright."

"Your shirt?"

"Yeah. You kind of just got a little on me but it's okay." You made a face then sat down on the bed. Jared coming and sitting next to you. Holding your hand.

"You don't need to be embarrassed around me babe. Your a woman I know what happens once a month so it's normal. How about you get on some clothes and we can go to the store and get your favorites. Chocolate, ice cream, anything you want. Then come back and watch movies in the living room. Just until the sheets are dry and we can try again up here." You turned your head and smiled.

"Yeah. We could do that."

"There's my girl." He smiled back and kissed your forehead and then your lips.

"I can't believe I have to wait a week before I can get this again."

"Get what?"

"What's under these damn undergarments your wearing."

"You know your sweet but always manage to make things dirty."

"I know. You love me for it."

"Not all the time." You said with a smirk and got up getting dressed to go out. He grabbed his keys and you went to the store getting what you wanted. Doing exactly what you planned and just enjoyed the time with your man.