Beauty and the Beast

"So tomorrow I was thinking we go to Beauty and the Beast. Your daughter really wants to."

"What she wants she shall have." Jared pulled you close to his body and rested his chin on your shoulder.

"You spoil her too much." You laughed.

"Well I don't care. Hey she can wear her Belle dress she wore for Halloween."

"Told you it would come in handy another day." You stuck your tongue out at him and he just kissed your cheek.

"Okay I think we should go ahead and get some sleep. We still have to go to my brothers house so you two can do whatever it is your doing." You turned out the light and crawled into bed with him. Your back facing him as he wrapped an arm around your waist.

~

"Momma can I wear my dress now?"

"No but we can take it with us so you can change into it. Maybe Aunt Karen will help fix your hair." You kissed her forehead and she ran upstairs to her room.

"Hey babe what are you wearing tonight?"

"Clothes."

"Haha. No seriously."

"I don't know yet. Why?"

"I was going to suggest you wear your yellow sundress. You know the one that I love to see you in."

"We'll see."

~ Movie Time ~

While the three of you waited to be seated Jared was dancing with Sasha. It was too cute not to get on camera. You recorded and quickly sent it to his mom. In which she automatically replied to within seconds. Saying it was the most precious thing she had seen in some time. Soon you were all seated and the theater was absolutely packed with people. Several little girls wearing yellow dresses too.

"Here we go." As the movie continued you could feel yourself tear up. Jared gave you a tissue so you could wipe them away. When it was over applause erupted and everyone cleared out.

"Can we see it again?" Sasha asked causing you two to smile.

"Maybe next week babe. I think it's time we get you home so you can sleep."

~

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight momma. Goodnight daddy." You waited for Jared outside her door and he came. Taking your hand and going to your shared bedroom.

"Today was a great day."

"It really was and I must say I enjoyed that movie more than I thought I would. I love you babe."

"I love you too. Goodnight."

"Goodnight baby."

A/N: I Loved This Movie So Much! 😭🌹💛❤️ Not Even Going To Lie And Say That I Didn't Cry Bc I Did & I'm Not Ashamed. I Especially Liked How They Gave The Beast His Own Song. 😭😭😭💕