Joker Imagine

Requested By: @mychemicalanarchy8

You didn't know how but you had to tell Joker that you were pregnant. With his baby of course. With the way you both went at it and the fact that he never wore protection you were a little surprised that it didn't happen sooner. But you didn't know how he would take the news. You love him so much but he never mentioned anything about wanting a kid.

"Dollface?" You heard him yell from downstairs and you hide the test Ina drawer in the bathroom.

"Coming!" You yelled back and shut the door. When you got down there he had a big smile on his face. You guessed that the heist he went on went well.

"There's my girl!" He laughed and went over to you and picked you up. Spinning you around. He set you down and kissed you passionately.

"My dear why the sad face?" He asked when he pulled away and saw you frown a bit.

"I have something to tell you J."

"Tell me." He said grabbing your hand lightly.

"I'm pregnant." As soon as the words left your mouth he dropped your hand and left without saying a word. You just stood there in shock and set down in the couch. Tears threaten to left your eyes but you didn't want to cry. You put a hand on your stomach.

"Looks like it's just you and me baby." You whispered and laid your head on the pillow laying next to you. When you woke up from your nap you were in bed. You say up and looked around the room to see teddy bears a crib and a bunch of baby things. Then J walked out of the bathroom wearing a towel around his waist.

"Y/N. I'm sorry that I walked on you doll. I didn't know what to do. I've thought about it and I love you. I know I never thought having a kid was the best idea but it's with you. So I will love be or she with all my heart. Because I love you and you're my world."

"Thank you J." You said hugging him. Thankful that he didn't want you to get an abortion and that he was supportive. You love this crazy man.