Suicide Squad Premiere

Requested By: @carlaclifford

Jared's P.O.V

All I heard was a gun shot. I saw Y/N lying on the ground not moving. I walked over to where she was quickly leaving the interviewer behind. Everything after was a blur. Margot beside me calling for an ambulance.

"Jared its going to be okay. She's going to be alright." She kept saying holding me back. All I wanted to do was find the bastard that shot her. Soon the ambulance showed up and I drove with them. I know I should've stayed but I really just wanted to be with her. Be the first face she would see when she woke up. She would wake up I just know it. When we got there they took her into a room and I paced back and forth. At some point I stopped and sat down.

"Hey. Is she alright?" I heard her brother ask from beside me.

"Uh. Yeah they said she fine stable but I haven't been in to see her yet."

"Why not?"

"I uh. Look Ryan I like your sister."

"I know. Who doesn't she's one of the sweetest people on the face of the earth."

"No I mean like I love her. I don't know how to tell her. I know how it must sound because we've only been friends up to this point but something about what happened today. I'm scared and I've never been scared of anything." He put his hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"If you love my sister truly then I think you should tell her how you feel. I think you're a great guy and you already make her happy. I can't tell you how many times I've heard her speak about all the things you've done for her. Now I don't know for sure if she likes you back but I have a pretty good feeling that she does."

"So. I can ask her to be my girlfriend?"

"As far as I'm concerned yes. You have my blessing to date my sister." He went in to see and when he came out he wished me luck. I went in and saw her sitting up. I was so happy that she was okay and alive.

"Hi Jay. I'm sorry for ruining your night." I walked over to her bedside and took her hand in mine.

"Nonsense. I would much rather be here with you Y/N." A small smile appeared and I felt myself do the same.

"What would I do without you." She chuckled and squeezed my hand.

"Y/N there's something I want to say to you."

"What's up." I took a deep breath and began to talk.

"It took me a while to realize this but it's how I feel. I love you Y/N and I don't want to hide my feeling anymore. As cheesy as this is especially coming from me I want you to give us a chance. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Wow Jared. I didn't know you felt that way about me. I love you too. Are you sure you want to do this? I mean it's me." I put my finger under her chin and kissed her.

"I know it's you. That's all I want."

"Okay then."

"How are you feeling? I know it's probably a stupid question seeing as you got shot."

"No it's okay. I'm fine. I mean apart from being shot the doctor told me that it didn't do serious death damage and that I just kind of passed out. It sucks though that I now have a bullet wound."

"It'll get better babe. I promise."

"Babe? I could get used to this."

"Me too." I kissed her again and stayed with her over night.