Birthday Surprise

All day you've been getting non stop notifications. Everyone wishing you a happy birthday and asking what your plans were. The one person you wanted to hear from today still hadn't called or texted. Right now you're getting ready to go to dinner with your best friend Jessica.

"Y/N! You almost ready?"

"Yeah just need to put on my shoes." You yelled down to her. When you walked down you saw her with her boyfriend Chris. She whistled and looked you up and down.

"You look sexy. I'm sure Jared would be so jealous right now."

"Shut up." You laughed.

"Hey Chris. I didn't know you were coming."

"Yeah hope you don't mind. Happy Birthday." He went up to you and gave you a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"It's perfectly fine. Thank you. Ok. James is with Constance so if you see me on the phone just know I'm checking up on him."

"Understandable. Now come on girly I don't want to have to drag you out of here." She laughs and you followed them to the car. When they pulled into the parking lot you noticed lots of people in one area. You tapped Jessica on her shoulder.

"You didn't."

"Maybe I did." The three of you got out of the car.

"You know I don't like surprises. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Because I wanted it to be a surprise duh. Now come on!" She smiled and took your hand and dragged you inside. Everyone screamed Happy Birthday and you made your way around. Thanking everyone for coming.

"Happy Birthday sis." You turned to see Shannon behind you.

"Shannon!" You hugged him tightly and he kissed your cheek before you pulled away.

"What are you doing here?" You felt hands on your waist.

"He's with me of course." You knew that voice you turned and came face to face with your husband.

"Jay!"

"Surprise baby." He smiled and picked you up spinning your around. After he put you down he kissed you passionately.

"I'm so happy to see you!"

"Me too. I've missed you so much. Hey why don't we get out of here?"

"Slow down there tiger. I need to eat something at least and I have to get the baby from your moms house."

"Don't worry about that. We can eat here with your friends and family. After we'll go home and have some birthday fun." He winked.

"Before you say anything my moms knew this whole time. That's why she's letting him stay the night. So I can have you all to myself."

"Hmm. Yes that sounds nice. Now let's go sit I'm hungry."

"Yes dear." He laughed and followed you to the table. You spent a good two hours it seemed before leaving.

"Why didn't you ever text me or something?"

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't want to ruin the surprise for you so I just didn't say anything. But I did post something on Twitter." You got out your phone and went to Twitter and saw that he did. Your notifications were turned off for the app.

"Awe that's so sweet. Thanks babe."

"Your welcome. I have a present for you."

"You being here is enough."

"I knew you would say that but you know what I still got you something anyway." He laughed and gave you a black box. You opened it to see a beautiful silver necklace. It was a locket and you opened it to see a picture of you Jared and James. Your family.

"Babe. This is beautiful. I love it."

"Hey don't cry."

"I'm sorry. I can't help myself. Thank you for this."

"Your welcome." He put his hand on your cheek and looked in your eyes.

"Happy Birthday babe."

"The best one yet." You leaned in and kissed him. One thing led to another and you two had fun.