Studio

You were in the bedroom getting ready to go out with your friend Ana. To do a little shopping before going to the studio. You could hear the front door open and close then your name being called.

"In the bedroom!"

"You almost ready to go?"

"I am now. Let's go." You grabbed your purse and phone and headed out the door. Getting in the car and she started driving in the direction of the mall.

"How's my favorite little girl?"

"Katy's doing good. She misses you though. Everyday she asks where you are." She laughs.

"Awe. You'll have to let her come visit one weekend I miss her too." She found a parking space and you got out. Going from store to store. You didn't really need anything but ended up buying some things anyway. You looked at your watch and saw it was 2.

"Hey Ana. Could you drop me off at the studio before you go home?"

"Yeah." You two left and she dropped you off. You thanked her and got out grabbing your bags and went inside.

"Hey Y/N!" Shannon and Tomo said at the same time. Both had food sitting in front of them.

"Hey guys. Where's Jared?"

"Over There." Shannon answered pointing towards the door across from them.

"Thanks." You smiled and walked towards it and knocked before opening it. Seeing Jared and another guy. You waved to the man and smiled. Then turned and looked at Jared.

"Hey baby."

"Hey. What are you doing?" You asked walking closer to him.

"Checking on some things. I see you did a little shopping today." He smiled.

"Yeah I did. I didn't need to but I was out. I went ahead and got you some socks too."

"Always thinking about me too." He chuckled and kissed you.

"I'm gonna steal your keys real quick so I can put them in the car." You went around him and got them out of pocket.

"Be right back."

"Alright."

~

You went back into the room and Jared was the only one in there. You cracked the door a little and went to sit with him. About to pull up a chair but he stopped you.

"Come sit here. I promise I won't bite." He winked.

"No babe. I'm fine." You got the chair and sat beside him watching him doing whatever he was doing. After another couple minutes he stopped and sat back. Wrapping him arm around you.

"So how was your day babygirl?"

"It was good. Ana came and picked me up and we did a little shopping. Then I came here to be with you."

"Hmm. Just couldn't spend the day alone could you. Missed me too much."

"Yeah. Yeah."

"You know it's true. I miss you too babe. Come here. Please?" He poked out his bottom lip and you finally sat on his knee.

"I'm tired."

"I know you are. My poor baby." He laid his head against your chest as you out your fingers through his hair.

"So much to do today."

"You don't have to do it all in one day babe."

"I know but I want do majority. We all do."

"Well I'm not going anywhere until you do. Or I could just take the car and come back for you?"

"No I want you to stay. You know I still have some free time right now. If you want to go lock the door."

"Jared we're not at home. There's people on the other side of that door."

"So. I don't care. As long you be quiet."

"You're serious aren't you?"

"Dead serious babe." You rolled your eyes and got up to lock the door. When you turned around Jared was already going towards you. He connected your lips pushing you up against the wall. His hands on your waist then going around and sliding down to your butt. Your tongues battling each other. Pulling apart for a second so that you could get his shirt off. Him doing the same to you. Kisses doing down your neck and to your breast. With his hands he kneaded them and let his lips move lower and lower. He stopped and unzipped your pants pulling them down. You lifted each leg so he could pull them off completely. Along with your panties. He let his tongue across your area before kissing it. Getting back to his feet and you let your hands go to his zipper. Pulling down his boxers with his pants. He picked you up and so you could wrap your legs around him. He slipped inside you as he kissed you passionately. Your moans being muffled by the kisses. He pulled back and let his face in the crook of your neck. As the room was filled with both of your moans and groans.

~

"Well that was fun. I still think we should stick to the bedroom where there's a bed. That wall hurt a little."

"Babe it can't be that bad. But I have to agree with the whole bedroom thing. At least there you can be as loud as you want." He winked.

"Shut up Jared."

"You know I make you feel good."

"Yeah you do. Okay so I am just going to go and sit in the couch out there while you guys do your thing.

"I love you baby. You know that right?"

"Yeah I know Jay. Love you too." You kissed him once more. He opened the door and eyes were on you both.

"Have fun?" Tomo asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"You could hear us?"

"Oh no. Just you're hair looked a lot nicer and not as messy when you came in. Jared's too."

"I have no regret." Jared said and pulled you close to him. Kissing your cheek.