Beautiful Music

"Jared have you seen my panties?"

"You mean these?" You turned around and saw them hanging from his index finger. With a smirk on his face. You walked to him and tried to take them away but he pulled away.

"Come on I have to meet Jake for lunch." You laughed and he finally gave them to you. Turning around you pulled them on and after you finished his hands were on your waist. Lips at your ear.

"I'll miss you baby."

"I'll miss you too but we'll see each other this weekend." He walked around and was now in front of you.

"I can't wait that long."

"Jay we just did some very inappropriate things to each other. I think you can wait a little while longer."

"I can't. You're like a drug. I need you everyday."

"If only either of us had the courage to tell them. But I like having you as my secret."

"I do too. Sneaking around with you is worth it." He leaned in and kissed you. Your hands going in his hair then the sound of your phone stopped you. You turned your head to look and see it was Jake calling. Jared sighed as you walked to it and answered.

"Hey...Um yeah I'm on my way now I'm sorry I just got carried away with work...go ahead and order I'll be there in a few minutes...yeah...bye."

"I'll see you this weekend I guess."

"Yeah."

"One more kiss before you go off?"

"Of course." While he had his hands on your back one got low and grabbed hold of your ass. You pulled away laughing.

"Don't do that."

"Sorry babe. Hmmm. Bye hot mama."

"Bye sexy."

Throughout the rest of the day all you could think about was Jared and the way he made you feel. You know you loved him but stayed with Jake anyway. He was a nice guy and you didn't want to break his heart by telling him you and Jared have been sleeping together behind his back.

Jared's P.O.V

As soon as Y/N left I got a text from Sarah. Asking if I wanted to go catch a movie and dinner with her. I told her yeah but I already had dinner plans with my mom. Of course she asked why I hadn't introduced her to my mom yet. I avoided answering her and told her I was on my way to pick her up. When I got to her house she walked out and got in kissing me. It just wasn't the same as when Y/N did though. I felt nothing with Sarah.

~

"So why can't I meet your mom?"

"I just don't introduce my mom to just anyone. I have to be sure that one person is the one."

"Am I not the one for you Jared? We've been dating for almost four months now. Do you even mention me when you see her?" Crap. I didn't want to lie but I also didn't want her to know the truth.

"I'm not sure. I'm sorry. I have mentioned to her that I am seeing someone." Just not you. That seemed to be enough for her. She got out the car and walked to the door.

Your P.O.V

After the dinner you and Jake went to your house to watch a movie. Finally giving up and telling him what's been going on. Tears coming from your eyes as you did. A little from his too but in the end he told you he understood.

"We can still be friends though? I hope."

"Yeah. I'm sorry again Jake I just can't help the way I feel towards him." He didn't say anything just smiled and gave you a tight hug. Before turning and walking out the door.

~ Weekend ~

You and Jared lay on the ground on top of a blanket. With nothing but a sheet covering both of your naked bodies. In front of a nice fire.

"Y/N you alright over there baby?" Jared asked you as you say up with your back against the couch.

"I told Jake about us."

"How'd that go?"

"Surprisingly better than I expected. I thought he would just be so upset and never want to talk to me again. Instead he was understanding. We still talk."

"Well that's good though right?"

"Yeah. I just feel bad for doing that to him."

"I know baby. It helps you feel any better when I talked to Sarah she hit me and then slammed my door."

"Just a tad better now." You laughed and he kissed you.

"Good. I love you Y/N. Don't forget that."

"I love you too Jared."