Secret Talent

When you were alone you would sing to yourself. It was just a habit you never grew out of. Your own brother had heard you sing before but you told him to never tell anyone about it. That included your husband Jared. Today you decided to strum away on the guitar. Singing to yourself. Thinking you were alone.

Skies are crying I am watching
Catching tear drops in my hands
Only silence as its ending
Like we never had a chance
Do you have to make me feel like
There's nothing left of me

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go one and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper

"I had no idea your voice was so beautiful babe." You stopped and turned to see Jared standing by the dresser.

"How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to know that my wife has some serious vocals. Y/N how come you never told me you could sing?"

"It's embarrassing Jay."

"Trust me when I say you don't. Baby seriously."

"You have to say that because you're my husband."

"Well let's go get some other opinions then if you don't believe me."

"Jared."

"For me?" He pulled the puppy dog face. Knowing you wouldn't be able to resist.

"Ugh fine." You and your guitar followed him downstairs. To see Shannon and Tomo sitting on the couch.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hey sis. What are you up to?"

"Hey guys. To answer your question Shannon. I was upstairs singing to myself when your brother made himself known."

"She doesn't believe me when I say she has a beautiful voice. So I told her to come down and sing for you guys."

"Ah. You know you don't have to be scared Y/N." You nodded and began to strum and sing. Looking at the ground majority of the time. When you finished they clapped. Tomo adding in a little extra cheer. Making you blush slightly.

"My brother didn't lie. Y/N that was beautiful."

"It really was." Tomo added.

"Thanks guys."

"See I told you." Jared smiled as he walked over to you and kissed your lips. You pulled him closer.

"Whoa. We don't need to watch you guys making out." Shannon laughed and you pulled away from his body.

"Alright. Sorry."

"You know what. From now on when I'm away and we Skype you should definitely sing to me."

"Will do Jared."