Dads Best Friend

Requested By: @MJ_goldpants

You were sitting in the living room the TV on in the background. Waiting on your friend Ana to pick you up. She had some errands to run and didn't want to go by herself. You just read a text saying she was almost there when you heard keys in the door. It was your dad.

"Hey sweetie."

"Hey dad."

"Didn't have class today?" He asked as he put his jacket over the couch.

"Nope. Ana's on her way here now. She's got some errands to run and doesn't want to go by herself."

"Okay. Don't forget tonight. Jared's coming by to have dinner with us." Your eyes widened as you thought about that. Jared is your dad's best friend and you had a bug crush on him. You didn't act on it though because of the age difference. He was twice your age and you had just turned 22.

"Y/N? You hear me?"

"Um yeah dad. I heard you. I'll be sure to be here."

"Thank you." He walked over to you and kissed your forehead. You felt your phone vibrate and a text from Ana saying she was outside.

"Dad I'm heading out. I'll see you tonight."

"Alright. Tell Ana I said hi. Have fun." You grabbed your jacket and phone walking out.

"Hey girl."

"Hey. Dad says hi." She just smiled and put the car in reverse. Pulling out of the driveway.

"So do you remember my dad's friend Jared?"

"You mean Dr. Sexy. Yes of course I do. God I would do anything to have him in my bed."

"Okay keep it in your pants chick." You laughed.

"Sorry can't help it. You were saying."

"He's coming over for dinner tonight. I completely forgot until my dad said something about it earlier."

"Are you going to go for it? Please tell me you are."

"I don't know. I want to but it would feel wrong. He's my dad's friend for crying out loud."

"You do who you want when you want. I know for a fact that Jared is who you want to do." You rolled your eyes but she wasn't wrong. Everytime he was around you could feel yourself get wet. Just last week your were in your room and fingered yourself imaging Jared's cock inside you. Fucking you.

~

It was around 5:50 when you got home. Now you were in your room taking a shower. Thinking about what you were going to wear to dinner. You turned off the water and wrapped a towel around yourself. Opening the door and going towards your dresser. Getting out a pair of lace panties. Putting them on after you dried off just enough. Then sitting on the bed and getting the lotion bottle.

~

You settled on your red strapless dress. That showed off just  enough skin. You grabbed your car keys and headed towards your parents house. When you got there you saw his car. He was already there. You took a deep breath and got out if your car. Another car door shut and you looked to see him getting out of his own.

"Y/N? Is that you?"

"Yeah it's me." You smiled and walked closer to him. As you did you could see his eyes scan over your body slowly and he bit his lip.

"You look absolutely beautiful."

"Thanks. You look very handsome." He gave you a hug and his hands seemed to get lower as he did. You didn't seem to mind either.

"We should go inside."

"Yeah." You walked in front of him and could feel his eyes burn into your backside. You smirked and opened the door. To see your parents sitting on the couch drinking wine.

"There's my little girl. Hi sweetie." Your mom said excitedly as she got up to hug you.

"Really mom." You laughed.

"Hey Jared."

"Hey Sam. I brought some wine but I see you already had some."

"The more the better. Come on in."

~

"Y/N how's school going for you?"

"It's going good. Should be graduating soon."

"We couldn't be more proud of her. Going out and getting a degree in the medical field." Your mom smiled. Your dad doing the same.

"You know if you ever need help you can always come to me." Jared smiled and you felt his hand on your thigh. Your mom and dad were in conversation and you and Jared did a little small talk too. His hand got higher and higher. You could feel yourself getting wetter by the second. Then he pulled away too soon. You heard something fall to the floor.

"Sorry I just dropped my fork." Jared answered. You went back to eating. Your parents back to talking about something. Then you felt hands spreading your legs apart. Then his tongue on your core. He pulled away and came back into view.

~

"Mom. Dad. Dinner was amazing. I'm gonna get going." 

"Okay sweetheart. Drive safe." They both hugged you. Jared walked you out. When he door shut his hand was on your ass.

"I plan on going over to your place. Fucking you until you can't walk. Tasting more of that sweet pussy of yours." He whispered in your ear.

"I'd love nothing more." You walked away and went to your car. He followed you to your house. You unlocked the door and went upstairs. He was still outside in his car doing whatever. You unzipped your dress and threw it to the side. Leaving you in your heels and panties. You heard the door shut and your name being called.

"Up here."

Jared's P.O.V

If it was possible I could feel myself getting harder by the second as I saw her laying there. Practically naked. I growled and took off my shirt and shoes. My pants following. I attacked her lips my hands going to her breast.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted this."

"Not as long as me." She winked flipping us over. She went down my body and pulled off my boxers. Taking me in her mouth.

"God damn! Take it all baby." I could feel myself cumming but didn't want to in her mouth. I needed to be inside of her. She crawled back up kissing me. I flipped her on her back. I pulled down her panties throwing them away.

"So wet for me and you taste so fucking delicious." Her moans and the way she grabbed my hair made me want her more. I smirked as I watched her squirm. I stopped and went up her body. Our lips meeting.

"Do you have a condom? I couldn't find one in the car."

"I'm in the pill."

"Mhmmm." I placed myself at her entrance. Our moans and groans filling her room.

~

"That was so much better than I ever imagined. I don't think I  can move."

"Good. I don't want you to. I don't want to either."