Shannon

"I don't need a babysitter Jared." You say from your spot on the bed. Watching him pack his bags.

"Y/N I know you don't need one. I just asked him to come check in on you every now and then while I'm gone. I know how you get when I'm away baby."

"It's only because I miss you when your gone for so long." You got on your knees and put your arms around his neck. He stopped packing placing his hands on your waist.

"I miss you more than you miss me. Trust me. Months without my cuddle buddy. My other half. I'm going to go crazy." He smiled. Putting a piece of hair behind your ear. 

"Not a chance. You're already crazy. At least we'll have Skype and FaceTime. Texting lots and lots of texting."

"The exchanging of lots and lots of 'I love you's'. Falling asleep during our weekly Skype sessions."

"Hey that was one time. I'm sorry I was completely out of it." You laughed.

"I liked it. No need to be embarrassed." He leaned in and kissed your lips. You didn't want it to end but he pulled away.

"Babe I have to finish packing."

"Fine." You pouted and laid back on the bed.  When he finished you kissed him goodbye and he left.

~2 Months Later~

"Y/N you sure she's even going to like me?" Shannon asked referring to your friend Crystal. Who was on her way over.

"Shannon. Trust me when I say this she will! She has actually been crushing on you for quite sometime but didn't want me to say anything. I couldn't hold in any longer so I'm telling you now."

"Okay. I trust you. Of course I do. How do I ask her?"

"Just ask her. There's nothing you can do that would make her say no." There was a knock on the door and you saw Shannon tense up a bit. You put on hand on his shoulder.

"I don't think I've ever seen you so nervous before. Relax its going to be fine."

"Thanks Y/N." He smiled a got off the couch. You walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey Y/N. I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too Crystal. Come in. I have a surprise for you." You smiled stepping aside and letting her inside. Then shutting it.

"I wonder what it could be."

"Go see for yourself." You said gesturing towards the living room. She smiled and it got bigger when she saw Shannon standing there.

"Hi."

"Hi. I'm Shannon."

"Oh I know who you are. Jared's handsome brother. I'm Crystal."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful woman." He smiled and they sat on the couch.

"I'll just leave you two alone. Help yourself to anything in the kitchen." You gave them privacy going to your study. You've been wanting to get them together for a while but couldn't find the right time. You smiled to yourself thinking about how this would turn out. After an hour you went back down to see what was happening. They were in the same spot drinking this time. Then you heard Shannon say the words.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Yes. I would love to." He gave her his phone and you only assumed she type in her phone number. They hugged and she walked to the door. You followed saying bye to her and then going to sit next to Shannon.

"She's great right."

"She really is. Thank you for this Y/N. I feel like I can actually see a future with this woman. And by the way I know you were spying."

"How?" You asked faking shock.

"I know you Y/N. It's alright I forgive you." He hugged you and kissed your cheek.

~3 Months Later~

Today Jared was coming home and you couldn't be more excited. Right now Crystal was over looking through your closet for a dress to wear. She had her own but she always like yours better then hers. You're in the kitchen eating fruit salad when hands went around your waist. Scaring you a bit.

"Jesus."

"Nope. Jared." You hugged him tightly.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too sexy." He laughed and leaned in to kiss you. Getting a little carried away picking you up setting you on the counter.

"Whoa I'm sorry. Didn't know you guys did that in here." You heard Crystal laugh and you pulled away from him.

"Sorry Crystal."

"No it's fine. I found one that I liked."

"Hey Crystal."

"Hey Jared." You hoped off the counter and walked her out. Going back in the kitchen.

"As much as I would love to continue with you. We have to get ready for dinner. I'm going to take a shower."

"Not without me your not." He laughed picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder.

"Babe come on. We're going to be late."

"Coming." You grabbed your purse and walked downstairs spinning around.

"Wow. You look absolutely stunning."

"I try my best. Let's go handsome." When you got to the restaurant they were already there.

"I'll be right back. I just have to go to the bathroom."

"I'll join you." You and Crystal left. Leaving the Leto boys alone.

Jared's P.O.V

"Two months now? Shannon I have to tell you brother it's good to see you happy."

"Thanks Jared. Crystal is amazing. I was already happy that you found the right woman and now I think that I've found mine."

"Hey. Listen. Thank you for checking in on Y/N every now and then while I was away."

"It's no problem at all. She's family and I'm happy to do it anytime." He smiled. Then I saw the girls coming back to the table.

"What did you guys talk about?" Y/N as she sat down next to me.

"You two."

"All good things I hope."

"Of course. Hey we should probably get going." I paid the bill and we all said our goodbyes and went to our cars.

"That was nice."

"It was. You did good babe. I've never seen Shannon so happy with a girl. You're an amazing matchmaker." I told her putting her hand to my lips.

"I know. It's a gift." She laughed.

~Home~

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Jared. Forever and always."

"Forever and always." One thing led to another and we made sweet love before going to sleep.