Sending Him Nudes

Requested By: @httpsbullets

You had never sent nudes to anyone before. But right now you were a little horny and Jared wasn't there. He was with his brother at his house doing guy things. Right now you were taking off your clothes and about to send him a picture in your underwear. You took the picture with the caption: Can't wait for you to come home(; and pushed send. It took less than a second to get a reply back.

Jay: Damn baby!

You smiled to yourself knowing that right now he had a boner. You decided to have more fun with it and send two more.

You: I'm so horny right now. I really need you daddy.

Jay: Ugh. I wish I was home right. I would do so many unspeakable things to you.

You: Why don't you just come and do them to me now? (;

Jay: You know why babe.

You: Yeah. :(  Alright then I'll just be here enjoying myself.

You attached another picture of you touching yourself. And got a text back immediately.

Jay: I'm on my way. Don't you dare move!

You bit your bottom lip and waited for him to come through the door. Minutes later you heard the front door open and footsteps. The bedroom door opened. He took off his shirt and pants leaving him in him in his boxers. He got on top of you and kissed you hard. His hands roamed all over your body. You slipped off his boxers with your feet. Keeping his promise and doing things to you and your body. Soon you were a moaning mess and pulling on his hair. After you both reached your highs he laid next to you.

"You should send nudes more often. Especially when I'm away."

"I'll keep that in mind. What did you tell the guys?" You asked wondering.

"I told them that you needed me. It was an emergency."

"Ah. You going back?"

"No. I'll go back over tomorrow. I'm not done with you yet." He winked.

A/N: I'm Not Amazing At Writing Smut So I Just Didn't. 😳😅 Don't Be Mad At Me!