Baking

Requested By: @KCharlton

You were feeling hungry for a little something sweet but didn't want to leave the house. You went down to the kitchen to see if there was anything to snack on. Opening the cabinet above the microwave you found some cake mix. Taking it out and setting it on the counter before getting out the ingredients.

"Hello?"

"In here Jay." He walked into view and gave you a quick kiss. Took off his jacket and set it on the back of a chair.

"What are you up to in here?"

"Well. I got hungry for something sweet but we didn't have anything already made. I found cake mix in the cabinet so I figured why not. Do you wanna help?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. The big bowl should be in the dishwasher. Can you get that please since you're closer?"

"On it." While he was getting that you got out the eggs and flour.

~

"What's the temperature babe?"

"425 it looks like." You finished mixing it all together then felt hands on your waist. One hand was moved and he dipped his finger in. Bringing it to his lips and licking it off.

"Jared!"

"What?" He laughed and you just rolled your eyes.

"Get the bunt pan out for me please?" He stepped back and went to get it for you. When he brought it you poured the mix into it. Then placed it in the oven. Looking at the little mess on the table. Jared was checking something on his phone not paying attention. You got a handful of flour and threw it at him. A little getting on his phone but it didn't hurt it.

"So that's how this is going to be." You smiled and started putting the stuff away. You saw his hand reach out and grab an egg. Then you felt the yoke. Your mouth in the form of an O you turned and faced him.

"You've got a little something in your hair babe."

"Yeah I know. Babe." You Said sarcastically. You got an egg yourself and did the same. The two of you ran around throwing eggs and flour at each other until the mess was bigger. Everything was covered in white including the both of you. It was sticky and just plain messy.

~

"Oh my god. Look what we've done." You laughed looking around the kitchen. Jared doing the same.

"Wow. Who knew baking could cause such an outcome."

"I'm so sticky over here. I need a shower."

"You and me both. Hoe about we go and wash the sticky off then come back and clean?"

"It sounds gross but I'd rather get to cleaning first. Because after my shower I'm going to want to lay in bed and eat my cake."

"Makes sense. Let's get started then." He helped clean which took about 20 minutes. By the time you were done the oven timer went off. You took the cake out and set it on the counter and let it cool. You both went up to your room and took a shower getting the stickiness off your bodies and out if your hair.

~

You let the cake out and out spread the icing around while Jared sat waiting.

"All done." You smiled happily.

"We should bake together more often." He winked.

"Oh boy."