Skype Call

You were just about ready for bed. You changed into your shorts and white tank top when you heard your phone go off.

Jay: Babe?

You: Yeah?

Jay: Skype?

You: Yeah. Sounds good. ❤️

Jay: See you in a sec. ❤️

You put the phone down and opened your laptop. Put the tv on mute and waited for him to call. When it came in you accepted and made the screen bigger.

"Hey babe."

"Hey Jay. You look very happy. What have you done?" You asked him easing an eyebrow.

"Nothing Y/N. I'm just happy to see you babe. How was your day? Before you answer I have to say that you look hot right now." He said biting his bottom lip.

"Thanks babe. I do it for you." You winked.

"My day was good. I spent time with Karen a little sister/sister in law bonding. What about yours?"

"Mine was awesome. The concert was crazy I wish you could have been here with me." He pouted.

"I wish I could have been there too."

"I would have so much more fun with you here."

"Yeah I know you would. Because I'm a fun person to be around." You stuck out your tongue and reached to grab the remote giving him a view of your breast.

"You did that on purpose didn't you?"

"What are you talking about?" You asked sitting back.

"You know what."

"Oh. I didn't do that on purpose Jay. Before you ask no I'm not going to Skype sex with you. When you come home you can have the real thing."

"Babe. Please?" He asked taking off his shirts owing you couldn't resist. Today you were going to because you didn't want to risk someone walking in and seeing you naked on the screen.

"Jared baby I love you I really do but it's not going to happened buddy. It's either this or sex when you get back. Which is it going to be?" He though about it for a minute.

"I'd rather wait then. It's only three more days but when I get home you're going to get it." He said sounding serious and added a smirk.

"I'm looking toward to that daddy." He kept his shirt off but you two talked more. You looked at the clock next to you and saw it was 1 in the morning.

"Babe It's 1 in the morning and I have to be at work at 9."

"Okay babe. I'll text or call when I can. Love you babe."

"Love you too Jay. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." You hung up hugged his pillow and soon drifted off to sleep.