Threesome

You could tell Rose was crushing on Jared when she first met him. Jared always liked to try new things in the bedroom so you thought about something. A threesome. You planned on surprising him with it. Yeah she was the one with the crush but he's a guy. He was bound to be okay with it.

"Hey babe." He was behind you and it made you jump a little.

"Hey Jay."

"You alright. Did I scare you?"

"Yeah. I wasn't expecting you for a while."

"Well I decided to came home early. I missed my woman." He said smiling. He put his hands on your waist and leaned in to kiss your lips. Picking you up he placed you on the counter. Having a make out session. You felt your phone vibrate and pulled away and took it out of your back pocket. His hands never moving from your thighs. On the phone was a text from Rose saying she was on her way. You put the phone down and put your hands on his shoulders.

"Jay. Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"How do you feel about a threesome?"

"Two guys or two girls?" He questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Two girls babe."

"I wouldn't mind trying it. Why?"

"Well you know my friend Rose?"

"Yeah."

"I know she's been crushing on you for a good while. I thought it would be nice to let her come and be apart of the threesome experience. Only if it's alright with you."

"I think that sounds fun. When?"

"I kind of invited her to come over today. I wanted to surprise you but you came back early. She's on her way here as we speak."

"Babe why do you sound so scared? It's fine." He kissed you again and carried you to the bedroom. Minutes later there was a knock on the door. You got of his lap. Once you got up he started stripping. You didn't even bother to ask.

"Hey Rose."

"Hey Y/N."

"Jared's home and he's more than happy to let it happen. Come on." You took her hand and went to the bedroom. When you opened the door Jared was laying on the bed in boxers.

~

She kissed you but it just wasn't as pleasurable as it was with Jared. At first this was a great idea but now seeing her with your man you got a little jealous. You were there with them and did things yes but it just felt weird. Right now you were laying next to him while she rode him.

"You okay?" He mouthed to you. You nodded and smiled. He let her cum and when she was done she got up and started getting dressed.

"You are amazing. Y/N you're so lucky! This was fun guys. Thank you so much for letting me be apart of this." She went over and kissed you and then left.

"Baby if you weren't okay with this why'd you let it happen?"

"It was fun Jay. I just got a bit jealous in the end is all. I enjoyed it. Really."

"It was very fun but I think I'm going to  stick with you and only you. I guess threesomes are just not for us. I'm just glad it was with another girl if it was a guy I don't think he would've made it. I'd have killed him before he could take off his pants." He laughed and kissed you.

A/N : I Just Didn't Know How To Write About A Threesome But Yeah. This Is Just Eh & I Know It. 😳