Snow

You sat on the couch flipping through channels trying to find something to watch. It was Christmas time again but for the moment you didn't really want to watch Christmas movies. Sighing you got up from your spot and walked over to the window looking outside. The ground covered in a blanket of white. Thinking that it might be fun to go out and have a little fun. It was just you and Jared but you didn't care. He wouldn't mind either you just had to wait until he was awake. Sometimes he acted like a child anyway even when he didn't know it.

"Hey babe. Why didn't you wake me?" His voice making you jump a bit. He came around the couch and took a seat beside you.

"You just got home yesterday and I wanted you to be well rested."

"I love you so much right now." He said kissing your cheek.

"Only because I let you sleep?"

"Yeah."

"Ouch."

"I'm kidding baby. So what should we do on this cold day? Just to let you know I am open to anything I just want to spend time with my wife."

"Well if you're up for it lets go out and have some fun in the snow?"

"That sounds fun actually. For a while I thought you would suggest romantic movies and cuddles."

"Oh we're doing that too just not until later on tonight."

"Boooo. I was hoping to do some other activity that involved us both warming each other's bodies. If you know what I mean."

"Yeah I know exactly what you mean. We'll see how you do with the others first. Come on let's go get dressed."

"Yes dear."

~

All you needed was your gloves and you ready to go. He opened the door for you and you two were out in the cold.

"Babe. I love you and I know it's just snow but try to avoid hitting me in the dick. I need it."

"It's not like it's going a where Jared. If it makes you fell better I'll try not to." You laughed.

"Babe. Alright don't get mad when I aim for your vagina."

"Oh shut up. Go away." He gave you a quick kiss and went to his side. You made a pile and the "war" started. The both of you getting hit on the arms and legs. You hit his face but didn't mean to. The snowball fight forgotten and he started chasing you. Catching you and holding you in his arms.

"I think it's time we go inside I'm freezing my ass off. Even with these layers." He picked you up bridal style you having to turn the doorknob because he couldn't with you. He laid you on the couch then took off his coat. You sitting up and doing the same.

"I'll go make us some hot cocoa."

"I'll start the fire up again."

You poured the cocoa in two cups and got the bag of marshmallows just in case. Jared was either or it just depend on his mood but you loved marshmallows with your cocoa.

"Thanks babe."

"You are welcome." You ended up watching a chick flick. Somewhere in the middle you fell asleep and Jared carried you up. Keeping your sleeping body warm not leaving your side.