Jealous Of His Brother

You and Jared have been friends for a while now. You could tell him anything and be wouldn't judge you. Nothing would ever change that until recently. Since he introduced you to his new girl she had been doing nothing but filling his head with lies about you.  Slowly but surely Jared started believing her. It broke your heart that your best friend would turn against you. Believing the words coming from this woman he's known for at least one month over you. He stopped talking to you completely just last week. Tomo and Shannon pestering him about where you were. They were so used to you being around and hanging with them. You still talked to them. Tonight Shannon was throwing a pool party and invited you to come. You finished getting dressed then grabbed your keys and headed to his house.

"Y/N you came! We missed you so much." Shannon yelled going over to you and hugging you tightly.

"Yes I did. I missed you guys too." You laughed pulled away. He smiled and led you to where Tomo was. Him giving you a big hug squeezing you. You went and sat on the couch. You looked around then noticed Jared and Alessia coming. He didn't acknowledge you but she smirked and sat in his lap on the other end of the couch. It was like she wasn't even trying to whisper because you could hear everything being said.

"I can't believe you were ever friends with her. Why is she even here?"

"My brother must have invited her." You heard him whisper and he looked at for the first time since they got there.

"Doesn't she know it was a pity invite. She's so pathetic." You didn't expect that to hurt but it did. You got up from your spot and started walking towards the kitchen.

"Whoa there Y/N. Where are you off to in such a hurry?" You heard Shannon ask. You tried to hide your face so he wouldn't see the tears streaming down your face. He put two fingers under your chin so you were looking at him.

"What's wrong? Seriously Y/N." He wiped your tears away and led you into the kitchen. You both sat at the table and he held your hand. You automatically started to vent. Letting everything out. Eventually letting him know what Alessia said about you moments ago.

"Y/N. He doesn't deserve to have a great amazing friend like you. My brother is just being an ass. If he's going to believe in those lies then it's his loss. Come here." He motioned for you to sit in his lap. You did and he hummed a song in your ear calming you down. You were about to get up when you heard yelling then the front door slam.

Jared's P.O.V

I got up to go get something to drink for us when I heard voices.

"She's just been rude and I hate her. I never hate people but she's just spreading lies around about me. It really sucks that Jared is believing them over me." How could I have been so blind. I should have known Y/N would never do half of the things Alessia said she did. I really hate myself right now and there was one thing I really wanted to do right now. I turned and went back to where Alessia was sitting on the couch.

"Where's my drink babe?"

"Don't babe me. How could you do that to her. To me."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play innocent Alessia. I know you've been telling me lies about Y/N!"

"Yeah and you believed them didn't you."

"I did and I shouldn't have. I don't want to see you anymore. I need you to leave."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. We're done!" She turned around and slammed the door behind her. I waked to the kitchen and saw Y/N sitting in Shannon's lap.

"What's this?" I asked sounding a little pissed that they were close. She got up and didn't say anything. She walked to me and was about to leave but I wouldn't let her. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Y/N I'm so so sorry. I shouldn't have listened to her. I should've believed you and I was stupid for not doing so. I'm sorry for all of it. I broke up with her and to see you and Shannon like that together-." She cut me off with a kiss. To my surprise but I didn't stop her. It just felt right.

"I'm sorry that was inappropriate."

"No. It wasn't." I kissed her again then we went to the pool for a swim.