Taking Her Side

"Babe I'm going to get us some drinks. You can go find us a table."

"Yeah. Will do." You kissed him and walked away eyeing a table next to the window. You were about to sit down when you felt someone tap you.

"Y/N?" You turned and saw a little girl. Who looked about 6.

"Hi sweetie. What's your name?" You smiled.

"Macy. I'm 6 and I love you. You're my favorite actress and singer ever. Can I have your autograph please?"

"Of course you can sweetheart." You got a napkin and a pen. Writing a short note then signing your name.

"Thank you Y/N."

"Don't cry sweetie. You're very welcome."

"Making little girl cry I see." You rolled your eyes and turned to see Jared's ex Scarlett.

"What do you want?" You groaned turning and looking her in the face.

"Seeing if this little girl wants my autograph. You know from someone who's more talented than yourself."

"I just wanted Y/N's."

"Listen little brat. I'm much more successful than her. So I suggest you take mine over hers." You watched as the little girl had tears welling up in her eyes. Appalled by what just happened. The little girls mom came and got her as Scarlett turned to you with a smirk. What the hell was she smirking about?

"How could you do that to that little girl? She did nothing to you Scarlett. I think you should just leave."

"Are you going to throw me out? Ooo I'm so scared." You didn't like to fight but she was pushing your buttons.

"Leave now. While you can. Or I will beat your ass."

"I'd like to see you try." Before you could say or do anything else she slapped you. You did the same. She started to "cry" when you heard your name being called. Of course he would see you and not her.

"Y/N! What the hell? I can't believe you would do that." He put down your coffee and went to stand by Scarlett asking if she was okay.

"She was getting what she had coming to her. Jared she -"

"I don't want to hear it Y/N. Get away from me I can't even look at you right now."

"What happened?"

"I was just coming over to say hi and she slapped me right in the face. I didn't do anything wrong."

"Jared she's lying."

"Y/N! GO!" He had never yelled at you like that. Let alone in public. All eyes were on you three. You wiped away any trace of tears then walked away and outside. Calling Shannon asking him to come get you. Since Jared was your ride.

Jared's P.O.V

"I'm so sorry about that Scarlett. Um please sit. We can catch up."

"I would love that." We talked for a couple of minutes then I got up to get her a drink.

"Excuse me. Mr. Leto can I speak with you?"

"Yeah." She motioned for me to sit and I did. Her little girl was crying. I never liked seeing little girls cry.

"Is everything okay?"

"That lady is mean."

"What lady." She pointed her finger and I looked to see it pointed at Scarlett. I looked back confused.

"I can tell you need an answer. Your girlfriend Y/N was giving my daughter her autograph when Scarlett went over. She started saying things and even went so far to call my daughter a brat. Then I saw Scarlett slap her across the face."

"I'm so sorry about that sweetheart. Excuse me." I said getting up and walking over to the table.

"Hey. Where's my coffee?"

"You can get your own and go home." I didn't give her a chance to talk. I walked back to the table kneeling by her seat.

"It's all my fault."

"No it's not. Maybe you can help me get Y/N to forgive me." She nodded her head excitedly.

"What's your name?"

"Macy."

"We'll Miss Macy if it's alright with your mom I'd love to take you and your mom with me to apologize."

"Please can we go momma."

"Yeah. Let's go."

Your P.O.V

You heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Macy holding flowers.

"Hey Macy. Thank you for the flowers they're beautiful."

"A very special friend have them to me to give to you. May I come in?" You nodded and moved out of her way. Following her was her mom and then Jared. He went to you and grabbed your hands.

"I was an idiot. I should have listened to you Y/N. I hope you can forgive me baby."

"I guess I can. I love you Jared. Just don't let it happen again."

"Never. I love you too Y/N." You shared a kiss. Macy started clapping and walked over giving you both a hug.

A/N: No Disrespect To Scarlett Love Her & Know She's To Sweet To Treat Anyone Like This.