Regret Pt.2

"We'll go to my place for now. I don't want you here while he's like this."

"Okay. Yeah that's fine." You got in the car with him and he backed out of the drive way. You looked back at the house and saw Jared's face through the window. When you got to his house you went to the kitchen and grabbed yourself a water. Shannon coming in after you and shutting the door. Joining you taking a stool for himself.

"Let me see." You moved the bag from your face. Gently touching it with your finger tips. You just knew there was a handprint. Even though he slapped you and caused you pain physically you still love him.

"I'm sorry that he did this to you. I really am. I know that he didn't mean it."

"It's not your fault Shannon. I know he didn't but he did it anyway. I can forgive him and I will but not for a very long time. That's if he even cares enough to come and take me back. After I called him an ass."

"He will Y/N. I agree with you when you called him an ass though." You chuckled. There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." He said getting up and walking to the door.

"She's here isn't she."

"Yeah she is. You hurt her pretty bad Jared. Your my brother but that was a dick move."

"I know it was. I want to talk to her. Please?" A second later you heard the door shut and Jared came into view.

"I'll leave you guys to it." Shannon said walking to his room you assumed.

"Can I sit beside you?"

"Sure." His hand went to yours and moved it away from your face.

"Damn it. I'm so sorry for doing this to you Y/N. You didn't deserve that."

"I didn't Jared. If you wanted to talk about me being as you said to clingy you should have. If I was being that way anytime during our marriage or before you could have just told me. Instead now I have a mark of your hand on my face."

"Babe I'm sorry. I hate myself for doing this to you."

"What pushed you over the edge?"

"You said you were going to leave me. I don't want you to leave me Y/N. You're my whole world and I can't imagine my life without you. I know I was a complete ass for what I said and did. I'm not going to deny that. I love you and I don't want to lose you. From this point on I promise to never ever strike you as long as I live."

"That was a part of your vows when we got married Jared. You promised to never lay hands on me."

"I mean it. The heat of the moment caught up with me and I couldn't control it. I mean it honestly Y/N. Please just come back home with me. I don't want to sleep alone. I need you."

"Yeah. I'll go with you."

"I'm sorry you had to sleep in the guest room by the way. I don't like that I made you feel like I didn't want you with me in our bed."

"All is forgiven for now. I need to tell Shannon were leaving."

"I'll do it." He kissed your head and got up. Both Jared and Shannon came downstairs.

"So you guys are good?"

"Yeah we are. You're brother screws up sometimes but I love him."

"Alright. Jared seriously don't hurt her anymore. I hate seeing her like this and I don't like hating you."

"I won't."

"I'll see you guys later then."

"Alright. Bye Shan."

~

"It's been one hell of a day. I just want to lay down and sleep."

"We will. Y/N." You looked at him and he kissed you.

"I already said I forgive you."

"I know you did. I just wanted to kiss you. I love you."

"I love you too."