Night Off

"I will never understand why you like coming to clubs so much Y/N. It's so loud and uncomfortable."

"You like coming here with me." You winked.

"It's not the club I enjoy it's you. I love being with you."

"Well we can always leave and do something else. Anything you want."

"But it's your night off."

"I don't mind babe. Let's go before I change my mind."

"Yes ma'am."

"Let me go to the bathroom real quick and I'll be right with you." He nodded and you walked your separate ways. You went and did what you needed to do. Washed your hands and walked out. You were walking towards the door when you felt hands on your waist. Knowing for a fact they didn't belong to Jared.

"Dance with me baby." The stranger whispered in your ear. You got out of his grasp and started to walk away. Only to feel your hand being yanked back.

"Would you let me go you bastard!" You yelled but he wouldn't let you go.

"She told you to let her go. So do it now if you value your damn life!" You heard Jared say. He sounded really pissed too. Scaring you a little.

"What are you going to do about it?" This man was definitely drunk and about to get his ass kicked. Jared moved you away and punched the man in the face. Two times until he was in the ground.

"Jay. Baby we should go. Like now." Some people were staring as you walked out.

"Babe.."

"Before you start lecturing me I didn't like that he had a hold of you. No one touches you like that. Ever. I'm sorry if you're mad but I'm not sorry for punching that bastard."

"Jared I'm not mad at you baby. I just wanted to get out of there and say thank you. You're a little too over protective but I still love you."

"I'm glad and you're welcome. Did he grab you too hard?" He asked taking your wrist in his hand. Looking at it.

"No not enough to leave a mark at least." He rubbed it with his thumb and kissed it.

"Good. Let's just go catch a movie?"

"You sure your knuckles are alright there?"

"Yeah. I'm not bleeding. I actually didn't hit him that hard."

"Alright let's go. You want me to drive?"

"No I got it babe."