Daddy Kink

Requested By: @ofmiceandno

"Babe do we have to go out tonight?" You groaned laying on the couch. You heard Jared's laugh coming from the kitchen.

"Yes. Why what's wrong with that I thought you loved my mom and brother." You sat up and he came and sat beside you.

"I do Jay I love them both very much but I just want to stay home and be with you."

"I promise after dinner I'm all yours." He hovered over you and kissed your lips.

"Come on we need to get ready."

~Dinner~

"Y/N sweetheart how's work going?"

"Piling up on me. So many case files so little time but I manage and get it done."

"So sorry about that honey."

"No it's absolutely fine. Keeps me busy." You let your hand go to Jared's knee. The conversation went from work to the album they were working on. While Jared was talking to his mom you let your hand go a little higher. You just smiled and listened in looking at him. Then she turned and was now talking to Shannon so you leaned closer to Jared. Whispering in his ear.

"You look so good tonight daddy. I can't wait to get home and be daddy's good girl." You pulled back only to see his face in shock a bit which made you laugh. Your hand moves higher until it was directly on his crotch. You could feel him harden underneath your touch. If you weren't mistaken you swore you could hear him growl.

"Jared are you alright sweetheart?"

"Yeah babe you okay?" He glared at you for a split second then turned back to his mom.

"Yes mom I'm fine. Nothing to worry about." You moved your hand and placed it in your lap. The waiter came back and gave Jared the bill and he paid. The four of you said your goodbyes and you and Jared went to the car. His hand on your thigh the whole way squeezing every now and then. As soon as you walked in the house Jared had you against the door. His bulge pressing against you.

"You think it's funny turning me on like that in front of my mom and brother."

"No."

"No what?"

"No daddy."

"Good girl." His lips went straight to your neck and started sucking hard enough to leave a bruise. You moaned grabbing his hair and he smacked your ass.

"You've been a very naughty girl Y/N. Now I have to punish you." Oddly enough he sounded like Joker. It both scared you and turned you on even more.

"I like the sound of that daddy." He threw you over his shoulder and walked up the stairs. Once he got to your room he threw you down and started taking off your dress. Leaving you naked.

"Ass up." You did what you were told and waited for him to spank you.

"Naughty *spank* Naughty *spank* girl you were." He spanked you six more times as you screamed into the pillow.

"You wanted to be punished didn't you baby." You shook your head no.

"You have to speak babygirl and don't lie to me."

"Yes. Yes daddy I wanted to be punished."

"That's what I thought." He spanked you two more times. He flipped you over and getting on top of you. Only to make his way down to your clit. He placed his hands on each thigh and let tongue slip into you. He did this a while and you had enough.

"Daddy please."

"I'm not done with yet princess." His right hand disappeared and you felt two fingers enter you. He added a third and you could feel your self wanting to come undone but he stopped. He trail kisses back up to your lips and kissed you hard. While he did you felt him enter you causing your to let out a scream.

"Fuck daddy!"

"That's right. Say my name babygirl." He thrust into you harder and faster.

"Daddy."

"Louder. Scream for me baby."

"FUCK DADDY!"

"Shit. I'm about to cum and you're cumming with me. Come on baby." You both came and he collapsed on the bed beside you.

"Wow." You panted.

"Yeah. You're daddy's good girl." He said kissing your temple. You two soon fell asleep afterwards.