Pregnancy Test

Requested By: @RoxyTheGreenWolf19

All though dinner you noticed Jared being a little distant. You put your fork down and took his hand. Excusing you both and walking outside.

"Babe are you alright? You seem a bit off tonight." You asked giving him a small smile.

"Uh...no I'm not."

"What's wrong? You know you can tell me anything. I'm here for you."

"Y/N. I got someone pregnant." You didn't say anything or move. You just stared ahead into the darkness. The only sound coming from the crickets.

"Say something Y/N. Please?"

"When did you find out?"

"Beginning of the week. She called me on the phone telling me I was the last person she had sex with. The baby is mine."

"Three weeks?"

"Yes. How did you know?"

"Just a guess. And the last time we had a big fight was three weeks ago. Jared what the hell!?"

"I'm sorry babe. I wasn't thinking straight."

"Don't "babe" me! I can't believe you did this to me. To us! Do I matter that little to you for you to go and cheat?"

"Y/N you know you mean the world to me."

"Apparently not that much anymore." You opened the front door and walked inside. Walking past the dinning room and up to the bedroom. Letting the tears fall down your face. Minutes later there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." You said letting out a little sniffle.

"Sweetheart?" You looked up to see Constance standing in the door way. She shut the door and sat next to you pulling you into her arms.

"Jared told me what happened. He had no right to do what he did but I know there's a deeper reason you're so upset. You didn't tell him did you?" You shook your head and looked at the floor. You knew Jared wanted kids but recently you went to the doctor. Long story short you couldn't. Wouldn't be able to give birth to one of your own. You didn't know how to tell him without hurting him.

"I know I need to tell him. I'm just scared. But now he's going to have a child of his own. With his DNA. I'm not going to able to give that to him. Maybe this was for the better."

"Don't say that Y/N. My son loves you very much. He was stupid for sleeping with another woman yes but his heart belongs to you."

"I believe you. I just think I'm going to stay with a friend for a while."

"Nonsense dear. You're coming to stay with me."

"Thank you."

~ Two Months Later ~

Knock. Knock.

You got up from your spot on the couch to answer the door.

"Your mom isn't here."

"I came to talk to you." You moved to the side a little and let him in.

"I know you told me to stay away and that you didn't want to see me but I never listen. I found out today that the baby isn't mine."

"I thought you said you were the last person she slept with."

"That's what I thought and what she told me. Y/N I went and got a DNA test. It wasn't a match."

"Okay. Thank you for telling me."

"I love you too much to let you go Y/N. If you send me out of that door just know I'll keep coming back. Calling and texting you weather you answer or not." He turned and began to walk away and you pulled him back.

"I'm still pissed at you for cheating on me. That's not something that I will get over easily."

"So what does that mean. Are we back on?"

"Yes. There's something I need total you though. I know your going to be upset but it's the right thing to do."

"What is it?"

"I can't have babies Jared. I can't physically have them that is. I went to the doctor a week before you told me about the pregnancy but I was scared of what you would think. Or do or say. I didn't know how-" Your voice slowly breaking with every word. He put his finger under your chin for you to look at him.

"We can always adopt babe. I love you and we'll get through this I promise you. The only thing that matters is that we're together.

"I love you too Jared."

A/N: I Know She Didn't Find It In The Trash But I Found This A Little Easier To Write.