Sick

You felt like absolute crap. Not only that you were home alone and Jared was at the studio with Shannon and Tomo. You silently hoped they wouldn't come with him. You stayed in bed with a bucket at your bedside feeling miserable. Later you heard Jared call your name but you couldn't answer. Instead you were hunched over emptying your stomach. You heard him open the bedroom door. You wiped your mouth with the rag on the nightstand and laid back. He walked over to you and say on the side.

"Why didn't you call me babe? You know I would have came home as soon as possible." He asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Yeah. I know. I don't want to disturb you while you were working."

"You're sick Y/N. I need to be here looking after you baby." You were about to respond but got the bucket. You hated it when he saw you doing this. He put his hand on your back rubbing it. Once you finished you placed it back on the floor.

"I'll be right back." He got up and went into the bathroom. Seconds later coming back out with a wet towel. Placing it on your head. Jared was nonstop moving around getting you things and straightening around the house for you. You looked at the clock and saw it was 11.

"Jay. Come to bed."

"I will just let me finish this." He finished putting away the clothes then turned off the lights. Getting into bed with you.

"Thank you for helping me today babe."

"Not a problem at all. I'm here for you. Remember in sickness and in health." He laughed. He kissed your head and then you eventually gave in and went to sleep yourself.