Regret

Requested By: @jester_babygirl

Lately Jared had been in a bad mood and he wouldn't talk to you when you asked. He'd just grunt and go on about his business. It was staring to get on your nerves but you didn't want to upset him more. You called Shannon and told him to come over. Thinking maybe he could help in some way.

"Jared. Your brothers coming over soon."

"Great." He replied sarcastically and went into the kitchen. You sighed and sat back watching tv. Not even bothering to be in the same room as him. You heard a door shut and assumed he went back in the bedroom. You were an emotional person but thankfully you hadn't broken down just yet sooner or later you were though. Time passed and there was a knock on the door. You put your blanket aside and opened it to see Shannon.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hey Shan." He hugged you and you both went to the couch.

"Still bad."

"Yeah he's still grumpy. I don't know what his problem is. He won't talk to me and every time I ask him what's wrong he just grunts. I've been sleeping in the guest room the past two nights. He doesn't even seem to care. Maybe I did something I just don't know it yet."

"No it can't be you. It has to be anything else. He loves you I know he does. I'll try and get him to talk but I can't make any promises."

"Just knowing you're going to try is more than enough. I'll be back." You went to the bedroom and knocked on the door.

"What!"

"Shannon's here." He didn't say anything back but the door opened. He just looked at you then walked past you. You could feel the tears begin to gather in your eyes. But didn't let them fall. Walking back to the guest room reading a book.

~

It had been a good hour or so when you got out. Going to the kitchen after walking past them noticing they didn't have any drinks. You made some and walked back.

"Thanks Y/N."

"Your welcome. Jared?"

"Did I say I wanted something to drink?"

"Well no but I just thought -"

"You just thought. Y/N it's my house too if I want something to drink or anything I'll get it my damn self. If I want or need you for anything I'll tell you but until them leave me alone." His time was harsh and out of the corner of your eye you could see Shannon giving you a sad look. Then turning to Jared.

"You need to calm down. I don't know why you're acting this way towards her. All she was trying to do was be helpful."

"That's all she ever does! Always bothering me when I don't want to be bothered. Always clingy never giving me room to breathe!" At this point you knew you were going to break.

"Jared I've done nothing but give you space the past two days! I haven't even slept in our bedroom because I didn't want to be near you. You've been so goddamn moody lately and I don't know why! I'm not suffocating you."

"Oh you're not! When I come home and you know I've had a bad day stay away from me."

"So now it's wrong to ask how you are? It's wrong to ask if you're alright? Im your fucking wife Jared it's my job to be worried about you. Because I love you!"

"Bullshit."

"How? You know what you're such an ass. I don't know why I even try to be here for you. Maybe I should just go and never come back. You wouldn't care." Just then you felt his hand on your cheek. Letting your hand go to your face already feeling pain. He had never hit you before. You looked at him with tears in your eyes as he looked at you with anger and walked away.

"He didn't mean to do it Y/N."

"I think he did Shannon." He left and you could hear him in the kitchen in the ice. Coming back with a bag and placing it to your cheek...