Partition

"Babe the limos - Damn."

"Just the reaction I was hoping to get. Come on let's go. The limos here." You smiled and walked right by Jared who's mouth hung open. As you were walking you could practically feel him staring at your backside. More so of your ass. You got in and he followed behind.

"Well don't you just look yummy babe. Why do you do this to me?"

"Do what? I don't do anything." You smirked as you saw the tent in his pants.

"Could you roll up the partition please?" He smiled and the driver did so and Jared immediately had his lips at your neck. Nipping and sucking softly. His hands going towards the back of your dress.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me and fix the problem you made?" He whispered in your ear biting it.

"Maybe I will maybe I won't." You winked at him. Taking the time to kiss him hard. Then unbuttoning his shirt as you fell to your knees and looked up at him. Pulling his pants down along with his boxers and going down. Taking all of what you could into your mouth.

"Oh god. Yes just like that babygirl." He moaned and pulled your hair while doing so. You soon felt the warmth of his cum go down your throat. His head was tilted back and you smirked at the sight. He just kicked off his pants and laid you down. Kissing down your neck slowly. Taking his time to kiss your breast and returning the favor. Hiking up your dress so he could take off your panties. Placing your legs over his shoulders and devoured you. You were shaking and could feel yourself about to cum. When he stopped.

"Why?" You moaned and whimpered.

"Because. Turn around. On your knees." You did as he said and placed your hands on the window. He slid in and started picking up the pace. Both of you yelling out profanities.

~

"We aren't going to make it are we?"

"No we're not. Let's just go home babe. I'm not done with you yet."