Make Up

~Two Months Later~

"I hate seeing you like this Y/N."

"I know Chris and I'm sorry. I can't help that I'm still in love with the guy." He gave you a sad smile and sat next to you.

"Will you try and be happy tonight?" You looked over at him and smiled.

"Yes. I'll try but I can't guarantee anything."

"Good. Now I'm going to go run some errands. You coming?"

"No I think I'll just stay here and watch Netflix."

"Really?"

"Yes Chris. Problem?" He shook his head and grabbed his car keys. 

"Be back."

"Bye." He shut the door and you turned on Netflix looking for something good to watch while you waited.

Jared's P.O.V

She never really loved me. She just wanted my money. She was using me and what did I do? I just let her. And that led me to lose the woman I love and that actually loved me back. I don't know how I could've been so blind to what I had. It's been awkward talking to my mom and I don't like that one bit. She really loved and still loves Y/N. The daughter she never had. I parked my car on the curb by her house and took a breath. I hadn't seen or heard from her in two months. And I know that no one is to blame but me. I got out of the car going to the door and knocking.

"Coming!" Seconds passed and she opened the door. Looking just as beautiful as I remember.

"What do you want?" She asked not even looking at me directly.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure. Come in." She opened it more and I went in. We went and sat on the couch.

"Where's Nora?"

"She broke up with me the week after you left."

"Oh. Bummer." I could tell she didn't care by the tone of her voice.

"Listen. I know you hate and you have every right to but please just listen to what I have to say."

"I'm listening to your every word. Just answer me this first. Why?" She looked at me and waited.

"You didn't have sex with me for at least a month and a half what was I supposed to do?"

"That's your excuse. I didn't give you sex so you went and jumped in bed with someone else. No Jared that's not gonna fly with me. And I'm sorry I was busy planning our wedding and working. I know you work to but what I do isn't all that easy either."

"I know and I should've stopped what was going on but I couldn't bring myself to do it."

"No need to explain it to me anymore alright. I just want you out of my house and my life."

"I can't do that. I love you too damn much Y/N!"

"And what made you change your mind huh. Because I highly doubt that if you love someone going behind their back and sleeping with someone else is the way to prove it. I guess I should've known though. Seeing as you've never been married and you're basically just a bachelor. I thought you would change a little about the whole marriage. At least for me but I was wrong."

"I do. I do want to believe me that's why I asked you to marry me. I want to be with and no one else."

"Then why? I still don't understand why you did what you did." I was silent and didn't know what to say.

"Okay then. While your here you might as well get the rest of what belongs to you and leave for good." She was walking away and I grabbed her hand pulling her back to me. I picked her up bridal style and started walking towards the door.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking what's mine. I made a mistake and I will regret it everyday of my life. You're my future and I want you to take me back please. I love you too much to just stop fighting for you." I put her down and put my hands on either side of her face.

"I don't know if I can trust you Jared."

"You can. I promise I will wait for as long as I have to just take me back. Your the only person I want to see when I wake up in the morning and the last face I want to see before sleep. I need you baby please don't shut me out let me in again. It's been two months and I'm going crazy without you."

"Good. That's what you get for leaving me when and how you did. You're not completely forgiven. I want you sleeping in the spare bedroom for a month and nothing beyond kisses and hugs."

"Yes ma'am. I understand but I will work for your forgiveness because I love you. Would it be a lot to ask for you to wear your engagement ring?" I asked pulling it out of my pocket.

"I guess not."

"No here let me." I told her as she went to take it out of my hand. I slipped it back on her finger and kissed it before kissing her on the lips.