Proposal

Jared's P.O.V

"How's Y/N doing? That question slipped my mind earlier."

"She's doing good mom. She just got a promotion at her job and I'm beyond happy for her."

"I'll have to call her later and congratulate her. Thank you for coming over here and spending time with me son."

"Anytime mom. Oh me and Y/N will be over on Saturday for dinner. Unless you forgot."

"I would never. Bye sweetie. I'll see you later." After our hug I drove home to my girlfriend. 

"Y/N. Babe!" She didn't answer. I went upstairs and heard music coming from her study. I opened the door wider when she noticed.

"Shit. Hey Jay." She said smiling and putting her folder down.

"Hey. What are you doing tonight?" I asked her going over to stand by her desk.

"I believe I have plans to go to a dinner with my sexy boyfriend. You see it's our anniversary."

"Damn right." I laughed and put my hands on her waist pulling her close to me. I pecked her lips then started kissing her all over her face.

"Stop!" She laughed and I pulled away smiling. She was so damn beautiful and I was lucky to have her in my life. I couldn't wait for tonight when I ask her to be my wife.

"I came here to give you this." I said kissing her passionately.

"And this." I took her hand and led her downstairs. There was a white dress that I bought for her to wear tonight.

"Baby it's beautiful. Thank you."

"Anything for you babe. I'll be by to pick you up at 7."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to my moms house. Let's just say I have a surprise for you." I winked at her and grabbed my coat. I kissed her goodbye and left. It was only 4 so I still had time to get things in order.

Your P.O.V

After Jared left you went back up to your study to finish up a case and by the time you had finished it was 5:30. You put down your book and went to your bathroom and took a shower. You did your hair and make up then went down to grab your dress. Almost as soon as you put it on there was a knock on the door. You opened it to see Jared on the other side. He held flowers in one hand and his eyes were eyeing you up and down.

"Wow. I have great taste."

"Yes you do babe. Let me get my shoes and I'll be ready to go." You went and put on your black heels and went back down. You put the flowers in a vase and left. When you got to the restaurant he held the door open for you. You two were seated immediately.

"Thank you for this babe. I really need this with all the work that's been pilling up." He reached a hand across the table and took yours in his.

"I know baby. This night will get better though. I promise." You laughed when he sent you a wink knowing what he meant by that.

Jared's P.O.V

I was nervous but it was now or never. I pulled the old 'I dropped my fork' and got down on one knee. I looked up at her and she put her hand over her mouth.

"Y/N. From the first day I met you I knew that I would spend the rest of my life with you. The past two years with you have been a blessing and I'm grateful to have found you. So Y/F/N will you do the honor of becoming my wife?" I could see the tears in her eyes.

"Yes!" I put the ring on her finger and got up to kiss her. I heard clapping and cheering around us. When we got home that night she called her mom she was so excited. I loved seeing her this way.

"Babe. Come on we both need sleep." I laughed and told her mom a quick hello and bye. She turned in my arms and put her arms around my neck.

"I can't believe I'm going to be your wife."

"Well you better start believing because I want no one other than you. I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Jared." I kissed her and we got under the covers and soon drifted off to sleep.