Anniversary

When you woke up you felt on Jared side of the bed and felt sheets. You turned over and there was a note sitting on his pillow.

Y/N,

Good morning beautiful. Sorry I'm not there right now but you just looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake you. Me and Tommy will be back soon. I can't wait for tonight (; I love you babe.

Your husband, Jay

You smiled and put the note on the nightstand beside you. You got up and did your morning routine. It was around 11 when you heard a car door shut.

"Where's my baby?" You frowned when you saw Jared without Tommy.

"Calm down babe. He's with my mom. Your stuck with me today. Here this is for you." He pulled out a rose from behind his back.

"Awe babe."

"That's just one of many to come."

"What are we going to do? We don't have anything planned until dinner." He got closer to you and pulled you close to him.

"I'm going to make my wife breakfast."

"Sounds lovely."

"You go upstairs I want to bring you breakfast in bed." You turned around and you felt him smack your butt. Halfway up you could hear the sound of pots and pans. You got under the covers and turned on the tv. A while later the door opened and he walked over to you putting the little table down. He made your favorite breakfast you thanked him and dug in.

"You're not going to eat?"

"No. I stop and got Tommy food and ate with him." He took of his clothes until he was in his boxers and got under the covers. After you finished you put it down on the floor beside you and cuddled with him.

"Thank you babe. It was delicious."

"Your very welcome. Do I have to wait to give you my present later?" You looked up at him and shook your head. He whispered a good and got up. He went in his bag and pulled out a black box and gave it to you. You opened it and saw a beautiful diamond necklace with studs. You have him your present to him which was a nice watch. He thanked you and put the box on the nightstand.

"I want you to wear them tonight at dinner. With that black dress that you know I love so much." He smirked climbing on top of you.

"What if I want to wear another one."

"Please baby?" He pouted before leaning down and kissing your neck.

"Fine." You moaned. For the rest of the day you two laid around until 6. That's when you both started getting ready. You slipped on your dress and and fixed your hair.

"Babe can you put this on me?"

"Yes ma'am." He got the necklace and put it around your neck. You put on your shoes and went downstairs. He came down seconds later looking very handsome in his suit.

"Hello handsome."

"Hello sexy." He took your hand and you both walked to the car. When you got to the restaurant the table was ready and you both sat down.

"This a beautiful restaurant."

"Only the best for my love." The waiter came and took your orders. You two talked about his work and yours and Tommy.

"Hey will we ever have another kid?"

"Only if you want one. I'm not going to force anything on you babe."

"One day I do. I kind of miss Tommy as a baby."

"Yeah I do to. He was so sweet and really quiet. Can't believe our baby is almost 5 years old."

"Time flies. Ready to go?"

"We didn't get anything for dessert."

"I don't know about you but I got my eye on something sweet." He winked. He got the check and paid leading you out of the door and to the car. When you got home he pushed you gently against the wall. He started kissing you and his hands made his way down to your ass. He picked you up bridal style and took you upstairs. Clothes were thrown on the floor. That night you made love and it was amazing. It was nice to be alone and Jared didn't want you to hold anything back. (;