Leaving For Tour

You woke up and couldn't feel Jared's arm around you. You knew today he was leaving for tour and you would be a wreck. What you didn't think about is him leaving without saying goodbye. You could feel the tears coming then the bed moved slightly and a hand on your shoulder.

"Babe?" He said shaking you lightly. You turned over and gave a sad smile.

"Hey. I thought you left."

"I would never leave without saying goodbye to you." He smiled leaning down and giving you a kiss.

"Don't go." You whispered quietly.

"I have to Y/N. Don't worry. It's only 4 weeks in Europe then I'll be back."

"I know. I know. I just don't like being away from you that long Jay." You could feel the tears running down your face. He brought his hand to your right cheek and wiped it away with his thumb.

"I'll be back before you know it and we'll be right back here in this bed. In this house all together as a family."

"We'll be waiting." You smiled.

"I know you will babe."

"What time is it?" You ask letting out a little shaky breath.

"It's 5 a.m." You and Jared both got out of bed and walked hand in hand downstairs. He stopped at the door and turned and let his right hand touch you cheek.

"I love you so much Y/N. I will call everyday for the next four weeks and tell you. That's a promise because I can't go a day without telling you." You heard footsteps coming from the stairs and turned to see your 6 year old rubbing his eyes.

"Daddy? Mommy?"

"Hey sleepyhead." Jared said picking him up.

"Are you leaving again?" He asked sadly. It broke your heart when he had to say bye to his dad. You should've known he would be up just to see him leave.

"Yeah. I'm sorry buddy but I'll be back before you know it. Can you do me a favor?"

"Yes."

"Take care of mommy while I'm gone." He nodded his head and then you heard honking knowing it was Shannon and Tomo. Jared kissed Tommy's head and laid him on the couch. He fell asleep soon after. He walked back over to you and pulled you close. He took your left hand and kissed your wedding ring. He looked you in the eyes and kissed your lips before pulling away again.

"I'll call you as soon as we land."

"Promise?"

"Promise. I love you babe."

"I love you too. Be safe." He opened the door and stood watching him walk. Both Shannon and Tomo wave to you and you back. Before Jared got in the van he blew you a kiss. You closed the door and locked it back. You walked over to the couch and picked Tommy up and laid him in you and Jared's bed. You laid next to him holding him close until you fell asleep again.