Trick Or Treat

Halloween was here and the kids were practically bouncing off the walls. They hadn't even had one piece of candy yet. They looked absolutely adorable in their costumes. You were going as a family of pirates.

"Mommy. When's daddy coming?"

"He should be here any minute with Uncle Shannon." You immediately saw her eyes light up. As she clapped her hands together.

"Yay! Uncle Shannon's coming!" She loves him. Probably because he spoiled them both. Even more so than Jared.

"We're here!" You heard Jared say and then he came and hugged you.

"Don't you look all nice."

"Thank you. Now go get your costume on please. We need to leave soon."

"Yes dear." He kissed your cheek and walked upstairs to the bedroom.

"Hey Shan."

"Hey Y/N. How was your day?"

"Wonderful. Got to spend all day with these little monsters asking so many questions."

"I can only imagine." He laughed. Picking up Lisa and Tommy.

"How did you manage to remember to dress up and your brother is the opposite?"

"I have no idea. That's just Jared."

"I hear ya."

"Alright. I'm ready let's get this show on the road." The kids got they're pumpkins and you all walked outside. Jared got the bowel of candy putting it on the chair by the porch. Then locked the door. Every house they went to they walked to the door themselves while you three stayed by the mailboxes. Coming back with lots and lots of candy. They were most definitely going to be bouncing off the walls for a couple of days. Sugar high. The later it got they were getting sleepy so you all decided it was time to go home. You held the pumpkins while Jared held Tommy and Shannon held Lisa. You got the keys from Jared's pocket and unlocked the door. You put down the candy as they walked upstairs to put down the kids. Coming back down minutes later.

"Thanks for letting me come along with y'all tonight. Sorry if I intruded on family night."

"Not a problem. Shan you are my family. Plus I knew Lisa would love it."

"What can I say kids love me." He chuckled and walked to you giving you a hug.

"See you soon."

"Definitely. Bye Jared."

"Bye Shannon. Thanks for helping me out the kids to bed." He smiled waved and them left. Leaving you and Jared alone in the kitchen.

"I am so tired." You groaned and took off your shoes.

"Poor baby. Come on let's go to bed."

"I don't think I'll make it upstairs. Carry me." You said more like a demand and held out your arms. Closing your eyes. You could hear him laugh. Feeling his arms around your back and behind your legs. When he got to the bedroom he threw you down and shut the door. You both got undressed and into your pjs. Getting under the covers and turning off the lights.

"Get ready for a long day tomorrow."

"I'm ready. As always. Are you?"

"Yeah. Prepared for the worst." He laughed.

"Goodnight hon." You told him as you intertwined your fingers together.

"Goodnight babe. Love you."

"Love you too."

A/N: In Case I Don't Update On The 31st ... Happy Halloween!🎃