Mother's Day

"Y/N?" You heard the all too familiar voice whisper in your ear.

"Y/N? Baby wake up." Your eyes slowly opened and you turned over to come face to face with Jared. Who immediately smiled.

"Good morning mommy."

"Good morning daddy." Today was your first Mother's Day but your little one had not come yet. He wasn't due for at least another month.

"Do you feel like getting up or do you want to stay in bed?" He asked in a soft voice.

"I am a little hungry. I'll get up in a bit."

"Take your time babe. I'll go down and get breakfast ready."

"Babe you don't have to."

"I want to and you can't stop me." He chuckled and kissed you before getting out of bed. Slipping on his slippers and going down to the kitchen. You laid your head back on the pillow and let your hand go over your stomach. Smiling thinking about how next month you could finally see your beautiful baby boy.

After about 20 minutes you got up. Going to the bathroom and handling business before going downstairs.

"What are you doing down here. I was going to bring this up to you." Jared asked holding the breakfast tray.

"I'm already down here I'm fine babe." You reassured him then took a seat at the table. Enjoying the very tasty breakfast your husband made for you.

Through out the day people called and wished you a Happy Mother's Day. You calling a few people yourself. Constance had gone by and gave you a gift. She also spent some time with you and Jared. Pretty soon you felt yourself getting sleepy and needed to lay down. Although you didn't do much the pregnancy just had you tired all the time.

"I'm sorry we didn't do much today. I just want you to be safe I mean you are carrying our baby boy." Jared told you as he wrapped his arms around you from behind.

"Jared today was great. We got to spend time with your mom and you made an amazing dinner. I loved today."

"I love you." He whispered then kissed your cheek.

"I love you too."

A/N: Sorry This Was So Short. Just Didn't Really Have Any Good Ideas.

If Any Of You Are Mom's Happy Mother's Day To You ❤️❤️