Engagement Ring

Requested By: @prettylittleliars444. Sorry It Took So Long...Hope You Like It. (:

Jared had an event to go to and wanted you to go along with him. Just last week you two got engaged and right now you were tearing the house apart. You couldn't remember where you put it and were freaking out. Today of all days you had to lose it. Jared would be home in about an hour or so and you wanted to have it by then. As of now you weren't having any kind of luck. You were so upset with yourself but didn't stop looking. Leaving the kitchen and going to the couch and removing the cushions. You heard the sound of keys in the door and sighed. He wasn't supposed to home yet but no use in hiding the fact that you couldn't find your ring. He was going to see your hand anyway.

"Babe what are you doing?" He asked when he saw you on the floor. You got up and walked over to him.

"Jay I lost my engagement ring. Im so sorry. I took it off to clean and I don't know what I did with it. I just didn't want to risk getting it dirty and now I've lost it."

"Y/N babe calm down." His hands went to your shoulder and rubbed. Calming you a bit.

"Did you look everywhere?"

"Not yet. I just finished in the kitchen then came in here. You walked through the door when I was in the middle dog doing so."

"Okay. I'll help you look babe but if we can't find it I can always get you another."

"I don't want another one Jay. That was the one it was perfect. I know you won't tell me how much it cost but the looks of it it doesn't look cheap. If anything expensive as hell and I don't want you spending that kind of money on me!"

"Hey it's not about the money. I don't care about that Y/N believe me. Just promise me that if we don't find it I can get you another."

"I promise." You stayed downstairs looking around the living room while Jared went upstairs to look.

"Y/N!" You ran upstairs to see Jared standing by the bed with a smile on his face.

"You found it! Where was it?"

"Right here." He pointed behind the digital clock.

"I thought it was -"

"Yeah I know babe. It's not your fault you couldn't remember where you put it. You're always forgetful."

"Shut up." He walked towards you and took your hand.

"Now I'm going to slip this back on your finger. If you ever take it off at least put somewhere you'll actually remember." He chuckled.

"I'll try or I could just keep it on and try to be very careful."

"That would work. Kiss me." You laughed and put your arms around his neck.

"We have to get ready for the party."

"Yeah. I know."

"Thanks for helping find the ring. Why did you come home early by the way?"

"Just wanted to spend some quality time with my woman before we were surround by other people."

"Well we got about 5 spare minutes before I have to start getting ready."

"I'll wait because what I have in store for you is going to take a while. I have to punish you for losing your ring."

"I just couldn't remember where I put it."

"Mhmm I know but still." He winked.

"Come on we have to get ready." You walked into the bathroom.

"Ugh. Your mine later." You giggled and shut the door getting ready for what the night held for you. Both at the event and after.