Amnesia Pt.1

Jared's P.O.V

It's been three days and she still hadn't woken up. I was getting scared that she wouldn't. The door opened and I saw my mom.

"Where's Ryan?"

"He left a couple minutes ago. He stayed the whole night but he wanted to go check on Karen and Henry."

"Tommy?"

"He's with Shannon."

"Jared. Sweetheart have you been home?" She asked coming over to sit next to me.

"Yes. I just can't sleep knowing she's here mom. What if she doesn't wake up? Tommy will be without his mom! I don't want to be without her! I know it's only been three days but I'm scared." I was rarely scared of anything but when it's my wife in the hospital. I was. She took my hand and gave it a squeeze.

"She will wake up. She's not going to leave you or Tommy. I promise." She kissed my head and held me close. I could feel my eyes close then my gasp. I looked and saw Y/N's eyes opening. I smiled and walked over to her bedside. I touched her hand slightly before she pulled away. I furrowed my eyebrows confused.

"Who are you?"

"Jared. I'm your husband."

"I'm sorry. I'm not married and I don't know you." I was about to say something when the doctor came in.

"Ah you're awake. How are you feeling Mrs. Leto?"

Your P.O.V

"A bit sore to be honest."

"We'll give the right medication to take before your free to go tomorrow." He smiled.

"Mr. Leto could you step outside with me for a second?" The man nodded and left the room. Leaving you with the woman. You thought about his last name Leto like yours. Then you looked at your left hand and saw a ring on your finger. Wedding ring?

Jared's P.O.V

"The type of amnesia your wife has should wear off in a couple months. If not sooner."

"And there's nothing I can do to try and make her remember anything?"

"Maybe showing her pictures could possibly have an effect. A small one at the most. Everything isn't going to come rushing back all at once though."

"Thank you." He left and I opened the door and walked to her. She looked less scared of me.

"We have a son?"

"Yeah. His name is Tommy."

"I know. Your mom showed me a picture of him. He looks like you." She smiled making me do the same. That was something.

Your P.O.V

When the door shut behind him you looked to the woman.

"Hi." You didn't know her but you didn't want to be rude.

"Hey sweetheart. I'm guessing you don't know who I am."

"I'm sorry. I wish I did."

"It's ok dear. Jared is my son. He's the one outside talking with the doctor."

"Your son is very handsome."

"Thank you. I have something to show you. Can I?" You nodded your head and she pulled out her phone. She handed it to you after a few seconds. You saw a picture of a boy.

"Who's this?"

"Your son Tommy." You looked at her with wide eyes.

"I have a son?" You asked surprised and excited.

"Yes. He just turned 8 just last week."

"Where is he?"

"He's with my other son Shannon. I'm sorry for springing this one you dear. I just wanted you to know."

"No I understand." The door opened and Jared came in.

"We have a son?"

"Yeah. His name is Tommy."

"I know. Your mom showed me a picture of him. He looks like you." Jared smiled.

"I know you don't remember me right now but will you come home with me tomorrow? We have a guest bedroom that you can stay in. I just think it would be better if Tommy had both his parents in the same house. Under the same roof."

"I understand. I will."

"Maybe we can start over? Only if you want to." He said causing you to laugh.

"Yeah I would like that. Um you might want this back." You said going to take the ring off. But he stopped you.

"No it looks beautiful on you. I want you to keep it."