Abusive Ex

"Sweetheart. I have to go now. You want me to bring you anything back before I come home later?" Jared asked going in the kitchen where you were.

"Nothing I can think of at the moment. I'll text you if something comes to mind."

"Okay babe. Love you." He says kissing you your cheek then going towards the door.

"Love you too." While he was gone you were going to clean up around the house. Not that it was extremely dirty you just wanted to keep it clean. You were in the middle of cleaning the living room when there was a knock on the door. You put down the book in your hand on the coffee table and answered the door.

"Hello Y/N. Been a long time."

"Shane." You said sounding a little scared. Your ex was here at your house. Questions going through your mind like crazy. Why was he here? How did he find me? What does he want?

"Aren't you going to let me in?" He asked smirking pushing the door open a little wider. He was stronger than you so you couldn't exactly stop him from doing so. Instead of crying and not saying anything words left your mouth.

"What the hell do you want?" You asked closing the door and turning to face him.

"I came here to get you back. What else? You're coming back with me you're mine." He said grabbing your arm tightly and not letting go.

"No I'm not going anywhere with you asshole. I have a boyfriend and as I said before I don't love you. You abusive fucker."

"Oh you mean little Jared Leto. Your rockstar King and actor. He doesn't really love you Y/N don't you see that and you know whatever I did to you you deserved it." He leaned in to kiss you and you slapped him across the face.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"I see you've gotten ballsy since the last time we were together. That's not going to help you one bit." He slapped you back and you fell to the ground.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF MY GIRLFRIEND YOU ASS!" You head Jared say then you could see them fighting. You went to a corner and sat with your head on your knees rocking yourself. Telling yourself it wasn't real. You don't know how long you were sitting there but soon you felt a hand on your shoulder and a voice.

"Baby. Baby. It's alright he's gone now and he won't be coming back. Y/N sweetie." You slowly lifted your head and saw a mess and two picture frames broken. You finally looked at Jared's face to see a bruise and you wanted to cry. You put your hand out and placed it on the spot and he winced a bit.

"I'm so sorry Jay." You say feeling the tears coming down your face.

"It is most definitely not your fault baby doll. I wasn't going to let him take you anywhere. You're my girlfriend and I love you too much to let you go. Especially with that asshole that abused you."

"What happened to him?"

"He was knocked for a few moments so I called the cops and they came and got him."

"Come on. Let's go to the bathroom so I can fix your face up a little." You said getting up and taking his hand. He sat on the lid of the toilet and you got out the first aid kit. Got out the tools you needed and went to work.

"There all done." You smiled weakly. He put his arms around your waist pulling you close while standing up himself.

"Y/N. You don't need to worry about him anymore he's going to be in jail for a long time. If I'm being honest here I'm not sorry for beating him. I just dislike the fact that he used to treat you like crap. I love you Y/N and I will never stop." He leaned down a little and kissed you lips.

"I love you too Jared. And forgive me if I'm just a little distant I know he's behind bars now but I'll still probably have nightmares and such. I need you to be there for me."

"Every time baby. I'm always there for you no matter what. I've got you babe."