Prom

Requested By: @FunkyPeppers

You finished putting on your mermaid dress and looked in the mirror. Letting your hands smooth over the fabric. Smiling knowing tonight would be a dream come true. You were going with your crush and couldn't be more excited.

"Y/N you look beautiful baby." You heard your mom say as she walked up behind you.

"Thanks Mom."

"Jared's here for you. He's downstairs." She sent a small smile your way before you walked down. Seeing him at the bottom step smiling widely.

"You look absolutely beautiful Y/N." A blush creeped up on you and you laughed.

"And you look handsome."

"Okay you two have fun. Remember I want you home before midnight at least."

"Don't worry ma'am I'll have her home in time." Jared said politely and you two walked out. To see a limo and a man holding the door open for you.

~

A slow song began to play and Jared's hand was suddenly on your waist. You looked at him with a nervous look in your eye and he gave you a smile.

"You alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine." He pulled you close and you both began to move slowly. To the rhythm of the music. You felt his lips on your cheek and blushed once again. The night went on and you took selfies with friends and a few with Jared. Looking at the time it was midnight and you said bye to your friends. You two went back to the limo and got in.

"Y/N I had a really great time with you tonight. I never knew how much fun this would be."

"Yeah. It really was. Thank you for asking me."

"I've wanted to ask out for a while now. I would love to take you out in a real date. Just me and you."

"That sounds amazing. I wish I could stay out later but I have to get up early."

"That's okay I understand." Before you knew it you were out your house. The door opened for you and Jared walked you to the door.

"Can I kiss you?" You didn't say anything just nodded your head. He leaned in and kissed you. You felt the sparks fly. You weren't the only one either. 

"You're an excellent kisser." He whispered.

"You're not too bad yourself." You laughed.

"I'll see you soon."

"You bet. Bye."

"Bye." With that he was gone and you told your mom what happened. She was just happy to see you happy.