Dominant/Submissive

Requested By: @migit1703

A/N: I Apologize If This Story Is Bad It's My First Time Writing A Imagine Like This.😳

"Jared?" You walked over to where he was sitting on the couch and sat on his lap facing him.

"Y/N?" He asked smiling.

"I'm bored."

"I can help you with that." He leaned in and kissed you. Letting his hands go down your back and to your waist. He stopped the kissing and you poked your bottom lip out.

"Why'd you stop?"

"Come on. We're going to the bedroom." You got off of him and started walking but he picked you and threw you over his shoulder. When he got up to the room he bit your butt then threw you on the bed. Crawled on you and kissed you quickly. Then he went in the dresser and got out handcuffs, a whip and a blindfold.

"Now we don't have to if you don't want to I just thought we could have some fun. And I don't want to hurt you if I-" you cut him off with a kiss of your own this time.

"You won't hurt me I trust you. I also  think this will be fun." You winked. He laid you on the bed and put his lips on yours. He took off your shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor and then your bra. He got the cuffs and cuffed your hands to the bedpost. You bit your lip and watched as he took off his shirt and pants. Leaving him in his black boxers. He grabbed the blindfold and placed it over your eyes tying it behind your head. His lips trailed down from your neck to your panties. You felt him take them off and kiss the inside of your thighs. Then moved his lips to where you needed him most.

"God baby you taste good." You moaned and were a little upset that you couldn't touch him. He held you down with his hands so you weren't moving as much. He climbed back up and kissed your lips and entered you without giving you time to adjust. Causing you to moan loudly. Then he started moving slow and then faster.

"Say my name baby."

"Jared."

"Louder." He whispered in your ear.

"Jared!"

"That's it baby. Come on cum for daddy." You soon came and he finished after you. He took the cuffs off and removed the blindfold.

"You didn't use the whip babe."

"I'll use it next time."

"Mhm." He lazily put his arm around your waist pulling you on top of him. You leaned down and kissed his awaiting lips and his hand went through your hair.

"I think that next time we do this you should be the one tied down."

"Taking turns are we?"

"Yup."

"You wore me out babe." He said closing his eyes.

"Sorry baby."

"No need to be. I enjoyed as much as you did." You laid your head on his chest.

"Love you babe."

"Love you too. Let's just take a nap."

"Sounds good to me." You felt him kissed your head then his head hit the pillow.