Worry

You were an excellent writer or so you were told but you found this essay hard to write. You stared at your laptop at the blank sheet. Thinking about how to start it off. After a couple of minutes you had an idea and started wiring. Getting stuck yet again but this time stopping and takings break. You saved and shut the laptop before going downstairs and hearing Jared and his mom talking. You didn't take another step as you heard what they talked about.

"How's Y/N doing in college?"

"She's doing amazingly well. Heck sometimes it even benefits me."

"How so?"

"Seeing her concentrate on her work and even when she gets frustrated at writers block I can't help but feel a little turned on. When I come home tired, frustrated, or annoyed from recording and album or tour she always knows how to cheer me up. But I'm also worried about her."

"Why's that?"

"Lately she's seemed more stressed and down. I have no idea why and I've tried to get her to talk about it but she just avoids it. Telling me not to worry but I am. One day I found out why. I saw on her Twitter notifications that her ex had been stalking her and spreading lies. Saying she's ugly, dumb, undesirable, a whore. Many of my so called fans have agreed with him and gave the same kind of hate." You were both horrified and angry at this point.

"Jared that's horrible. Just awful. What are you going to do about it? You can't not tell her."

"I want to talk to Y/N about this but I don't want her to think that I snooped or was spying. I just want to show her that she is the opposite of all of those things. I love her mom. I don't want to see her hurt by hate."

"I know sweetheart." You heard enough and turned back around. Instead of going back to the study you went to the bedroom shutting the door. Going into the bathroom. Pulling back the shower door a little and turning the water on. Stripping and stepping in letting the water hit your skin.

Jared's P.O.V

"Listen I'll be back tomorrow. Promise you'll at least try to talk to Y/N."

"I promise mom. Thank you for coming by today."

"Anytime. Bye." I waved at her as she stepped in the car. Shutting the door and locking it. Going upstairs hearing the shower running. I opened the bedroom door and saw her body through the foggy glass. Feeling myself getting aroused just knowing what was behind the door. I quickly took off my clothes pulling back the door. Neither of us saying anything. I shut it back and let our lips connect. My hands going down to her ass as her fingers went through the my hair. I turned her around to where I had a nice view of her from behind. I smacked her once and she moaned. She turned off the water and we got out taking it to the bed. More comfortable. I laid back and told her to get in top of me.

"The other way." I whispered. I could see a hint of a smirk on her face as she followed. (69😅)

~

"I heard you talking to your mom. I'm sorry if I made you feel like I was shutting you out."

"Baby I understand. I mean yeah I don't like the fact that you didn't tell me yourself. You shouldn't have to talk until you're ready and I know I should've come to you too. I love you and I just want you to know that whenever you need to talk I'm here for you. You're my girl and if you're not happy I'm not happy."

"I love you too Jay. By the way I never knew you were so turned on by me working."

"Yeah of course. I don't know but it's just something about the way you focus that just makes me wanna take you. Then and there."

"You have worn me out Jay."

"That's a good thing. That means I've done my job right."

"Always."