You Have A Nightmare

Requested By: @elxtenation

You watched as Jared packed his things and grabbed his keys.

"How did this happened? I thought we were doing well. I thought you loved me."

"Well you thought wrong you bitch. I never really loved you. Don't you get that baby. You helpless little girl."

"Please don't leave me!"

"Too late I already found someone better than and for me." Tears streamed down your face. You wanted to scream out to him to stop but nothing left your mouth.

You woke up and felt the bed and didn't feel Jared. Was it real?

"Jared?" No response. You could feel the tears threading to leave your eyes. You got up putting on your slippers and going to the baby's room. You could see the light on and when you opened the door you saw Jared sitting in the rocking chair with Tommy in his arms.

"He was crying and I didn't want to wake you." He said quietly then turned to look at you.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked getting up and putting Tommy back in his crib and walking over to you.

"I had a nightmare alright. That's you left me for someone else and you said that you never loved me."

"That's all it was. A nightmare because I would never leave you and the baby ever. You know that babe."

"I know I just get scared."

"You don't have to be. Now let's go back to bed. He's asleep now." He left the door open a bit and you two went back to the room. Slipping off your slippers you got under the covers and Jared wrapped his arm around your waist.

"I love you too much to let you go or even think about leaving you. I just want you to know that. I can't survive without you. You and Tommy are my world." You gave his hand a squeeze and you felt his lips in your shoulder.