Love You Goodbye

4 years. 4 wonderful years with Jared. Never in a million years would you have thought he would love someone like you. But he did and you loved him. At this moment there were no smiles, no arguments, no fighting. The two of you just broke. Your hand fisted in his shirt as the tears fell from your eyes onto the fabric. His hand rubbing your back calming you.

"How did this happen to us?" He asked breaking the silence. Voice cracking just enough to make your heart break all over again.

"I don't know Jay. It did and I don't know what to do." The next thing you know you're being picked up and carried upstairs. To the bedroom you assumed. He gently laid you down and joined you a second later. Holding you closer to him. Knowing he was going to lose you and you him. Your left leg thrown over his leg and face buried in his neck. Your hand placed over his heart feeling his heartbeat. His chest rising and falling heavily as he tried to keep his cries soft.

"I would honestly prefer to be fighting with you right now. This is just pure torture because I know after tonight you won't be mine anymore. I have to let you go." He was right. Breaking up shouldn't consist of of holding each other, still longing for one another. Anything but that. You were just making things worse and you knew it but didn't want to end it.

"I love you." You say voice cracking. The three words that needed to be said. Weather they were words of comfort or knifes in his chest you wouldn't know. You moved your head from his neck to look at him.

"I love you too. So damn much Y/N."

"What are we doing Jared?"

"I don't know."

"This is all too much. We shouldn't be doing this to ourselves. I hate it." Your voice lowered. He let his hand go to your cheek making you look into his beautiful blue eyes. That were a little red from the crying.

"One more time? Please?" As if a magnet was drawing you together your lips met. Lips quivering as more tears continued down your face. Tasting the saltiness in the kiss. Neither of you stopping. You felt his hands go down to your waist and roll you over so you were straddling him. His hands going under your shirt then pulling you closer to his chest. Your lips moving slowly against his. You knew you were going to regret doing this later but for now it felt right. Slowly the both of you began to remove pieces of clothing off of each other's body. Until there was a pile on the floor by the bed.

"Please do something. Anything." You whispered as he turned you again.

"I got you baby. I'm here." He slipped his hand behind you going to your bra. Unclasping it. His hands trembling as he removed the straps down your shoulders.  Admiration in his eyes as he was taking in every inch of your body one last time. His lips found there way to your neck beginning to leave a love bite.

"You will forever be the most beautiful woman on this planet to me." He whispered in your ear before kissing it. Then looking down into your eyes.

"I think you're beautiful too." You responded as your hands went through his hair. He smiled and placed a kiss in the palm of your hand. Leaning in his lips barely touching yours. The room soon filled with whimpers and groans. As you lost yourselves in each other. Trying your best to memorize every detail of him. The way his hands caressed your skin. The light whimpers turned into groans when he hit a much deeper spot inside of you. As slowly can to a stopping point he kissed your head. You could feel a tears drop in the same spot.

Jared's P.O.V

Waking up with her by my side is one of the many things I'm going to miss. I kissed her head and got up careful not to wake her. Grabbing my clothes from the closet. Leaving her the one sweater she always liked to steal from me. I looked over at her sleeping figure one last time before leaving.

Your P.O.V

When you woke up you didn't feel his arm around you. You turned over and saw his side empty. You removed the covers to find you self wearing nothing. You reached down and grabbed your underwear and shirt. Getting up and going the closet to see his things gone. Except for the one sweater you always stole from him. Getting it off the hanger and bring it close to your nose. Smelling him. You slid down the wall and held it close to you letting more tears fall from your eyes.