Run Away

Tomorrow is the big day. The day you were getting married. You cut the bachelorette party short because you weren't feeling to hot, at least that's what you told the girls. It's not that you didn't want to have fun you were just to nervous about tomorrow. You were about to get in bed when you got a phone call from your best friend Jared who said he was on his way over. You knew that your soon to be husband wouldn't approve of him coming over but you could really use a friend. He didn't like the fact that Jared was famous, rich, and handsome. Also that he just happened to be your best friend. The one you shared everything with. Other than the fact that you had feelings for him. Despite him being older than you. In that moment questions went through your mind.

Am I doing the right thing letting him come over? Was I making a mistake?  Should I tell Jared about my feelings towards him? Should I call off the wedding?

Your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of keys in the door.

"Y/N?"

"Couch." You yelled to him and he came into view.

"You alright there beautiful?" He smiled and sat next to you. Putting his arm around your shoulders.

"No. I'm not." You sent a sad smile his way.

"I know it's not my place but I don't think you should marry him Y/N."

"Why not?"

"Once you do I won't see as much anymore. We won't be able to hang out. I know how he feels towards me Y/N he's even told me. To my face."

"Then what am I supposed to do then? Be alone for the rest of my life?"

"Trust me when I saw you will never be lonely. You'll find someone else. Who doesn't have a problem with you having a guy friend like me."

"I honestly can't think of any man who would be perfectly fine with me having a very attractive friend and spending so much time with him." You laughed.

"I can think of someone who would be okay with it."

"Who? Please do tell."

"Me. You should marry me." He said his facial expression turning serious.

"You're crazy. You shouldn't joke like that Jared."

"What if I wasn't joking? What if I really want to marry you?"

"Please Jared don't do this. Not now." You said getting up.

"I'm getting married to Trevor tomorrow! I can't play these games with you."

"I'm not playing any games Y/N. You can't marry him!" He said getting loud at the last part. Both of you now standing in the middle of the living room.

"Give me one good reason." You said crossing your arms.

"You just can't."

"That's not a good reason Jared."

"Y/N?"

"What?"

"If you really love him you'll stop me."

"Stop you from doing what?" You asked your eyebrows furrowing. He put his hand on your cheek leaning in and placing his lips against yours softly. Just enough to make you feel something. You pushed him back lightly. Tears now threatening to leave your eyes.

"Jared. I plan on getting married to Trevor tomorrow because he loves me. The last thing I need right now is for you to make me feel things I've been trying to suppress for years."

"Y/N I lo-" You put your finger over his lips. Seeing the tears leave his eyes now. You hated when he cried and he rarely did.

"No. You can't Jared. Please just go." You walked to the door and opened it. He grabbed his keys giving you one last look with sadness in his eyes. Before walking out to his car. You shut the door and slid down. Crying. Part of you wishing he stayed and fought for you the other half happy that he listen to your words. After a good while you got up and went to bed.

"Y/N. Wake up girl." You opened your eyes to see your friend Erica.

"What times is it?" You groaned.

"Time for you to get your ass up to get ready for your wedding."

~ Time Skip ~

"You look beautiful." All the bridesmaids said as you stood looking at yourself in the mirror. You smiled but didn't say anything.

"Y/N. Come outside with me for a sec."

"Yeah." You followed Erica outside.

"What's wrong with you? You seem a bit off today." You sighed.

"Jared kissed me last night and I can't stop thinking about him. I love Trevor but I can't help it. I love Jared too."

"Love him love him?"

"Yes. It's bad."

"Why? What is your heart telling you right now Y/N?" She asked holding your hand.

"To go to Jared."

"Listen to your heart not your head. Trust me. I know you probably don't like yourself right now but it's better to be with the one you truly love than to be with someone your just telling yourself you love."

"Thank you Erica." You hugged her tight and she took you to her car driving you to his house. Knocking on the door.

Jared's P.O.V

"Y/N? Aren't you supposed to be at the chapel?" Y/N?

"Is your brother here. I need to talk to him." I heard her say and I got off the couch.

"Yeah he's here. In the living room." When she walked in she was wearing her wedding dress and looked beautiful.

"Wow. You look absolutely breathtaking."

"Thank you. Jared I haven't been able to stop thinking about that kiss. I know you probably hate me and want me to leave but I have something to say. I love you Jared. I can't deny my feeling for you anymore. I was stupid for letting Trevor get in the way. I was trying to get over you by convincing myself I didn't have feelings for you. I'm so -" He cut you off by kissing you and pulling you close to his body. Then pulling away.

"You just ran away?"

"Yeah. I know it's bad and I should've have but I had to."

"Is it bad that I think you did the right thing?"

"A little." You laughed.

"Good. I love you Y/N. I'm not letting you go." You were about to kiss him again when you remembered Shannon was there too.

"Awe you guys make me sick." He joked.

"I love you Shannon!" You said going over to him and hugging him tightly.

"Love you too Y/N. I'll see you guys later. I'll leave you alone."

"Bye."

"I love the way you look in this dress but I think it will look better off." Jared picked you and took you upstairs.