Mornings

The sun shining through the blinds woke you. You looked around the room and it wasn't yours but you knew exactly where you were. You smiled as you felt arms pull you closer to his body. You slowly but surely got out of his grasp and put on your panties and his button up shirt. Walking downstairs and getting breakfast ready. You turned on some music loud enough for you to hear but not too loud. You didn't want to wake him up just yet.

Jared's P.O.V

I woke up and didn't see Y/N beside me anymore.

"Y/N?" I didn't get an answer so I got up and put on my sweats. I looked at the clothes scattered around the room and noticed my shirt was missing. I smiled thinking about last nights events. I went downstairs to see her in my shirt shaking her booty. I laughed to myself before making my presence known.

"This is a wonderful sight to see so early in the morning." She stopped and turned to look at me.

"Crap. Jared you scared me."

"Sorry about that. Don't stop on account by the way you have very nice moves."

"Why thank you. Breakfast is almost done." I walked over to her and out my hands on her waist. Moving her hair to the side so I could kiss her neck. I reached my hand out to the plate of pancakes and she smacked it away.

"Hey wait." She laughed.

"My bad. Sorry babe." She finished up and we sat down at the table. More like I sat and she sat in my lap.

"I see you like it."

"Yes I do. I wouldn't mind waking up to this every morning."

"Don't push your luck." She said sticking her tongue out at me. I let my hand go to her bare thigh. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Can I help you sir?"

"No just like my hand being here. By the way you look very nice wearing my shirt." I kissed her nose and finished up my plate. When we both were done I carried her back upstairs and laid her down. When I laid beside her she straddled me. I put my hands on her thighs and smiled.

"What should we do today?"

"I don't know about you but I know something we can do with you in this position. That's always fun for us both."

"I want to go out Jay."

"Alright alright. How about we go to dinner and a movie. While we wait we can have some fun."

"Sounds like a plan."