Breast Milk

Today it was just you and Tommy your newborn baby. Jared wouldn't be home for another hour or so. Even though he had told you countless times he didn't want to leave you guys alone. You had refused because you knew just how much he loved making new music for the fans. You were watching Big Bang Theory when he started crying again. You picked him up and rocked him side to side gently but it didn't seem to help. Then you figured he was hungry. You let out your boob out and he began to suck on it. You were still getting used to the fact that a little person was biting at your nipples. Leaving them sore after he finished. At least he just had gums no teeth yet.

~

You changed his diaper then got him to sleep and decided to take a nap yourself. Only to be woken up by the sound of the front door opening and closing. Footsteps coming up the steps and closer to the bedroom door. To revile your husband with a smile on his face.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Not exactly. I wasn't fully asleep yet. I just got him down though." You told him pointing towards the sleeping baby in the crib next to the bed.

"I'll be quiet. Hi baby." He said getting closer placing a kiss on your lips.

"Hi." You whispered.

"You think I can take my shower without waking him up?"

"I think you're safe Jay." You laughed. He went straight to the bathroom and turned on the water. You took the time to get comfortable again and sleep. Your doctor told you it was best to try and get sleep when the baby was asleep.

Jared's P.O.V

I turned off the water and grabbed a towel from the cabinet drying off. Then wrapping it around my waist opening the door to see Y/N fast asleep. I got changed into a shirt and sweatpants then going downstairs not wanting to disturb them. Catching up with episodes I've missed that I knew Y/N watched without me. She just couldn't help it. After about an hour I started getting sleepy myself. I turned off the tv and went upstairs neither of them moved from their positions. I crawled under the covers wrapping my arm around her waist.

~

Your P.O.V

Your eyes opened and you looked at the clock beside you to see it was 9. Loosening Jared's grip from around your waist and sitting up. Turning the tv on low. Tommy started stirring at the sound of his cries your breast began to lactate.

"Great." You got up and got another shirt setting it down on the bed and getting Tommy out.

"What's wrong?" Jared asked voice a little scruffy.

"He's hungry again." You told him as Tommy latched on. He gave you a small smile then got up and went to the bathroom. After Tommy finished up you laid him down to put your shirt on.

"I'll burp him babe." Jared already had the burping cloth over his shoulder. He took Tommy and patted his back until you both heard the burping sound. Not that much spit up. He was asleep again soon enough. You and Jared just laid in bed the tv on in the background.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine breast are just a little sore. I'm still getting used to the breastfeeding."

"You know he's seen more of your boobs than I have this past month." Jared laughed.

"Sorry babe. He needs to eat. Which reminds me I need to pump tomorrow."

"I've always been curious as to what it tastes like." Jared told you getting on top of you lifting your shirt up a little.

"Are you serious?"

"Dead." Your breast were now in full view and he leaned down. Carefully pulling with his teeth to get some milk out of you. When he did he looked at you with a smirk on his face.

"Better than I thought." He winked. He went to the other doing the same. Coming back up to kiss you when he finished. He took off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers. You pulled your shirt back down and cuddled into his arms.

"You're very weird you know that right?"

"Because I just had some of your milk. Nah I don't think I am."

"Mhmm. You have teeth so it hurt a lot more but pleasure comes with pain right?" You chuckled.

"You never complained about my teeth before you had Tommy."

"I never had a tiny person sucking my nipples until they were raw."

"First time for everything."

"Shut up."