Bad Date

Your friend Amy set you up with a guy from work. Not to sound rude but it was just horrible. He seemed nice and all coming to pick you up but it went downhill from there. He offered to take you home but you declined and called Jared. That was 30 minutes ago and he still hadn't shown up. You were about to call a cab when you saw his car. You walked over and opened the door getting in. Out of the corner of your eye you noticed his eyes scan over your attire.

"Oh. My. God." You said shutting the door and putting on your seatbelt.

"That bad huh?" He asked driving on the road again.

"That was without a doubt one of the worst dates I have ever been on."

"I'm sorry to hear that Y/N. Was it anything like the one you went on with Jordan?" You thought back to your first official date with Jordan and remembered how his mom had to pick him up from the movies. He was so emotional. He took you to see a scary movie and usually the girls ended up cuddling into the guys sides but it was different. You were totally fine with what was happening were as he was just crying.

"God no. There wasn't crying. He was just a jerk. He was buying drinks for girls sitting at the bar and completely ignored me. I might regret saying this but when I see Amy we're going to have a little talk. They both have one thing in common though."

"What's that?"

"You can to my rescue both times."

"I'll always be there for you Y/N/N." He said putting his hand on your knee.

"Thanks Jay."