Halloween Party

Requested By: @shadowhunterdoll

Jared's P.O.V

I looked at the time on my watch and noticed that if we didn't leave soon we were going to be late. I ran upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Y/N? Babe we're going to be late. Come on."

"I'm coming Jay. Just a second." I sighed and went to sit on the bed. Then the door opened and my jaw dropped. We were dressed as a doctor and a nurse. She was SEXY! All I wanted to do was take her right there.

"Where do you think you're going dressed like that?" I asked standing up.

"What's wrong with it?"

"Your boobs are practically out and your ass is just to perfect! It's tight."

"I can't help the fact I fill this out perfectly Jay." God. She is going to be the death of me. I just know it.

"Damn it. Okay babe. The things I want to do to you right now."

"You can do them to me later. Right now we need to leave."

"Fine. Just come here real quick." She came and I pulled her closer to me kissing her passionately. Obviously wanting to do so much more but couldn't. At least not yet.

~ Time Skip ~

We walked to the door and she opened the door. So many people were here and I only knew a good handful. Personally.

"There he is. Over there." She said pulling me with along with her.

"Chris!"

"Y/N! I'm so glad you came." She let go of my hand to hug him back tightly.

"Hey Jared."

"Hey Chris." He looked back at Y/N looking her up and down.

"Whoa. Let me guess nurse?"

"Yup." The three of us stood talking about me and Chris's upcoming movies.

Your P.O.V

"Babe I'll be right back. I have to use the bathroom."

"Alright. I'll be here." Jared kissed you quick before leaving.

"Y/N?" You turned and saw Sebastian Stan. Chris had promised to introduce you two when he had the chance but he never did. You understood though.

"Sebastian? Hi." You hugged him.

"Um. Let me guess sexy nurse?" He smiled and you nodded.

"Pirate?"

"Yeah. I know it's not the best but here I am." He laughed.

"So I hear you and Chris have been friends for a long while now."

"Yeah. He's like a second brother to me. I love him. He's the best."

Jared's P.O.V

I didn't think I was going to survive much longer. I had to get her home. Every time I looked at her I just want to rip that costume right off her body and cover body in kisses. All over. I walked back to where she was and I saw her talking to Sebastian Stan. I didn't like the way he was looking her up and down. It seemed I had gotten there in time too.

"So there's not really much to do now. Do you want to get out of here?"

"Hey babe. Sorry I took so long." I said going and putting my arm around her waist. Pulling her into my side. The look on Sebastian's face was priceless.

"Jared right?" He said pointing at me. I stuck my hand out and he shook it.

"Yeah."

"Sorry I didn't know you were taken. I'll just leave you two alone." He smiled and walked away.

"Where were you?"

"Shannon called asking where we were."

"Oh. Okay."

"Listen Y/N. Now I know you wanted to come to see Chris and all your friends but can we please go? I've been wanting you ever since I first saw you come out wearing that and seeing Sebastian flirting with you is just making me want you even more."

"Alright Jay. You don't have to beg. If I'm being completely honest I've been mentally undressing you." She bit her lip and she knew just how crazy that drove me. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the car. We got home and went inside not even making it to the bedroom. She laid on the couch as I kissed her removing the clothes from her body. Her doing the same to me.

"No keep the heels on." I told her as she went to kick them off.

"Yes doctor." Her voice had never sounded so sexy. I groaned and kissed her sloping my tongue in when she let out a moan. I pulled her panties off placing myself at her entrance.

"God you feel so damn good Y/N! So wet for me."

"Always. Only for you."

"So damn tight too." Moans leaving both of our mouths. We reached our highs soon enough. I was now on my back and her on top of me laying her head on my chest.

"You know I only let him flirt with me because I knew you would be this way."

"That's dangerous baby." I chuckled rubbing her back with my hand.

"Eh it's not so bad. I like when you give it to me that way. Or any way. Not too gentle." Now looking at me with her chin on the back of her hand on my chest.

"Is that so?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"That is so. You sexy man." She kissed me letting her hand go through my hair.

"I love you. You crazy woman you."

"I love me too."

"You don't love me?" I asked in shock.

"Yes of course I love you. No one else. Now what do you say we take this upstairs Doctor?" She removed her body from mine and started walking away. I quickly followed throwing her over my shoulder and into the bedroom.