In The Club

Requested By: @CDCourt

Jared's P.O.V

I just watched her having a good time with her girlfriend. As creepy as it sounds I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The way her dress was showing her curves. The way her body moved to the beat of the music. Normally I didn't like her dancing like that in public but I made an exception today.

"Jar? You hear dude?"

"Uh. Yeah sorry what's up?" I said turning to Chris.

"I was asking how are things between you and Y/N." He said laughing.

"Great. I've never been so in love with a person ever. She's amazing and I'm glad to have found her when I did. I know how cheesy that sounds but you asked and I told."

"No it's all good. Just don't hurt her she's my best friend and as much as I like you she's like family and I will hurt you if you do."

"Shouldn't be a problem I don't plan on doing that ever." We talked some more about guy things and he got up to go to the bathroom and I looked back to the dance floor. I could see a man go up behind my girl and I put my drink down and got up. No one touches my baby. I knew she would've taken care of it but I didn't want her to have to fight the poor man. I didn't want to either but if he doesn't just back away I will fight him if it comes down to it.

"Hey beautiful." I said now standing in from of her.

"Hey man back up I saw her first." She looked at me and she knew what I was doing. So she didn't say a word just went along.

"Oh you did huh? We'll see I saw her first 1 year ago last Tuesday. She's my girl not yours so if you would kindly remove your hand from her waist that would be very much appreciated. Now before I make you regret it." He removed his hand from her waist and backed away.

"My hero." She smiled and kissed me.

"Anything for you babe."

"So since your out her you gonna dance with me now?"

"Yup. I have to show all these single men that you're mine because some of them just don't get it." I could still see him looking at her backside so I let my hand slide down to her butt and grab it.

"Mhm. Sounds good. You should probably kiss me more too."

"Definitely on board with that idea." I leaned down a bit because of her being shorter than me and kissed her. Biting her lip in the process.

"Sorry babe. Got a little carried away."

"I'm not complaining. Without knowing your just giving me a preview of what's going to happen later." She said biting my lip back. I couldn't wait to get her home and do what I wanted with her.