He's A Vampire

I'm a vampire.

You kept repeating the words Jared told you the night before in your head. You couldn't believe it. Your boyfriend was a vampire and you didn't know until now that is. You had cut yourself on accident with the knife and his fangs came out and his eyes changed. Before you could say anything he was out of the house. You didn't know if he was ever coming back at this point. To keep your mind off of it you cleaned around the house. Around 4 you heard a knock on your door and opened it to see him standing there.

"Can we talk?"

"Yes please." You said letting him and you both went to sit on the couch.

"I know I should've stayed with you last night but I didn't know what I'd say. Or what I'd do."

"That makes both of us. Jared I still love you I just want to know why you didn't tell me from the get go. Did you think I wouldn't love you anymore."

"I didn't think you would love me because of what I am."

"Well I do." You got closer to him and took his hand.

Jared's P.O.V

"You're not afraid of me?"

"No. How could I be. Your the man that I love and I don't care that you're a vampire. I'm going to love you for you." She said smiling and I put my hand on her cheek.

"And I will love you forever my love." I leaned in and kissed her lips. Slipping my tongue in. Then I felt blood and pulled away and I could feel my fangs coming out. I pulled away but she put her hand on my cheek and I looked at her.

"Have you fed today?" She moved her hair to the side.

"I can't. I won't be able to stop."

"I trust you Jay. Come on you need to eat." I looked in her eyes once more then placed a kiss on her neck before biting into her. I heard her gasp as I sucked her blood. When I was done I licked the spot and the bite marks went away.

"You taste delicious Y/N."

"I don't really know how to respond to that but thank you." I chuckled and kissed her lips again.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you Jared."