You're Drunk

"Come on Y/N just one more drink before you go." Amy said sliding the cocktail closer to you.

"Ugh fine. One more. Then I have to go." One led to another and the next thing you knew you were drunk off your ass. You went to the dance floor and started dancing with some random guy.

"Y/N?" You turned your head and saw your best friend Chris.

"Hey Chris! What's up?" You slurred. Continuing to dance around.

"You are so waisted. I think it's time for you to go home."

"Right!" He walked away and you could see him on his phone. You didn't move from your spot just stayed put.

Jared's P.O.V

Where could she be? She's usually home by now. I was just about to call her when my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Jared it's Y/N."

"What's wrong? Is she okay?" I asked starting to get really worried. More than I already was.

"She's drunk. Off her ass. Can you come get her?"

"Yeah. Just tell me where." He told me and I thanked him. Grabbing my keys and getting in the car. When I got there I walked out and saw Chris and Y/N siting on a bench.

"Come on baby. Time to go home. Thanks for calling me Chris."

"No problem. I'll be by tomorrow to check on her."

"Yeah. See you later." I picked her up and carried her to the car. After I got her in I got on the drivers seat and started driving.

"Hey. You look like my boyfriend." Here we go.

"I am your boyfriend Y/N. We're almost home." She went on about how I looked like well me. Once I pulled up in the driveway I got her out. Setting her on the bed and taking off her clothes.

"Whoa there mister I can do this myself." I threw my hands up and let her struggle for a couple of seconds until she asked for my help. She was in her bra and panties when she started making noises. She ran to the bathroom and threw up. I stood holding her hair in my hand while she did so. My poor baby. I hated when she got drunk but when I saw her I just felt so bad.

"Jared I don't feel well." I rubbed her back as she said this.

"I know baby. I know. Come on let's get you into bed." She got in bed and before I got in I out aspirin and a cup of water on the nightstand. Knowing she was going to feel the headache tomorrow. I got undressed and crawled under the covers letting my arm go around her waist. Kissing her head before closing my eyes.