Off Screen

Requested By: @FunkyPeppers

Working with Jared Leto brought on feelings you never knew about. You had been single for a while but by choice. Guys were just never good enough for you. Something about him felt right. You'd never have the courage to tell him how you felt.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hey Paul."

"Today you'll be doing the sex scene. Jared's in the back getting ready." When he said those words your eyes widened a little and you could feel your stomach drop. Suddenly you were nervous and felt like you couldn't move.

"Y/N. You alright?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. I'll just go get ready too." He nodded and you left to go to your dressing room. You put your purse down and took off your clothes. Putting on the dress you needed to wear.

~

"Action!"

He came up behind you and let his arm go around touching your stomach. Going lower making you moan. Turning you're body to face him. His lips going to yours. Feeling him stripping you of the dress. Before it could fall your arm went over your breast. The director yelled cut.

"I'm sorry Paul. I'll be right back." You walked away and went straight to your room.

Jared's P.O.V

"I guess we'll go ahead and take a break. Sarah you think you could go talk to her?"

"I got it. Maybe if I talk to her she'll be fine." I put my shirt back on and went to knock on her door. She didn't say anything so I opened it and saw her sitting on the couch with the dress still on her. She turned when she heard the door open.

"Sorry Jared. Is everyone waiting on me?"

"No actually Paul just told everyone to take a little break. What's wrong? Are you alright?" I asked going over and sitting by her. Letting my hand go to her bare knee. She stiffened I could tell.

"Y/N?" She took a deep breath and turned to me.

"Jared. We've been working together for only a couple of weeks I know but I can't help but feel like we should be together. I don't know but when you come around I just feel so good." She felt the same way I did. Something about her felt right to me too.

"Y/N I feel the same way about you. I just never had the courage to tell you."

"Really?"

"Really. What's not to like about you. You're beautiful and a strong woman at that. I would love to make you mine. So because you like me you were scared for me to see you?" I pointed towards her chest area.

"Yes. I mean we've technically haven't been on a date and you'll see me practically naked."

"It's fine Y/N. I'm positive I'll like you that way." I smiled and linked our fingers bringing her hand to my lips.

"Thanks."

"No problem. What do you say we go out here and give them what they want." She nodded and we went out and everyone was waiting now.

~ After Scene ~

"We'll leave you two. See you in the morning."

"Bye Paul." I pulled the covers back off me and for out of the bed. I turned my back so Y/N could get up. She didn't have on her bra just a pair of panties. Which were lace and very sexy. When I turned to see if she was done her chest was in full view for me. I licked my lips and walked towards her. She went to cover her chest but I stopped her this time. I put both hands on her face and kissed her softly. Picked her up and threw her down on the already messed up bed. This time we were really going to mess it up. I went to her neck and down to her boobs. Playing with them and biting them playfully. As I went down her body her fingers were in my hair grabbing and pulling. I pulled off her panties with my teeth before going back up.

"I want to taste you babe but I really need to be in you right now."

"I don't care. Just get in me already please." She begged. It brought a smirk to my face I kissed her hard as I let myself in. Her moans being muffled by my mouth. She bit my lip and I went to bite her neck.

~

"Oh. My. God."

"You alright baby?" I asked her putting my arm around her.

"Yeah. It's just. That was amazing. You really know how to sex up a woman."

"Just wait until I have a taste of what's under those panties you were wearing." I winked and she playfully hit my arm.

"Mmm. So you think I can get a date out of you soon?"

"As soon as possible."