Boyfriend Problems

Requested By: @Beckidurbin

In the beginning of your relationship with Jordan everything was going great. After a while he began to be more aggressive and physical. Not in the good way either. You'd go to work hiding bruises. You got a few questions here and there as to why you were wearing long sleeves and turtlenecks in the middle of summer. You would give them each a quick answer and be done with it. Jordan had always apologized after he found out what he had done and you forgave him. Stupidly and go back to him only to have that whole process repeated again. You were asleep in bed and heard a noise coming from downstairs. You looked over at your alarm clock and saw it was 4 in the morning. Then footsteps got closer to the bedroom door. It opened and there was your boyfriend. You could tell he was very drunk. Luckily for you he didn't try anything on you he just fell asleep. You woke up to your alarm slowly getting out of bed and getting ready for work.

~

"Hey Y/N." You looked up and saw Jared sitting on your desk.

"Hey Jared."

"Y/N. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?" You put on a fake smile. You and Jared had gotten close but maybe he wouldn't notice.

"No you're not. You know if you need anyone to talk to you can talk to me. Or Shannon. Or even Tomo." He took your hand and kissed it before hoping of your desk and going into the next room. The day carried on and in the middle of lunch you got a text.

Jordan : Where the hell are you Y/N? You should be home with me.

You : I'm at work.

Jordan : I swear to god if you don't get back here I'll have your ass. Come home!

You didn't even respond just locked your phone back and left. Going to the bathroom wiping your tears.

Jared's P.O.V

"Hey Jared. You should see if Y/N wants to grab lunch with us."

"Yeah. I'll be back." I left the room and didn't see Y/N at her desk. I saw her phone light up and went over. It was wrong to read her messages but I got curious.

Jordan : Don't make me go down there and get you myself sweetie.

"Jared?"

"Hey. Me and the guys are going to get some lunch. You wanna come with us?"

"Yeah. Sure just let me get my purse and phone." She grabbed them and we walked outside where the guys were waiting. I thought about the text that he sent her. I looked over and saw her read it and I could tell she was scared of something. We pulled into a parking lot and got out.

"We'll be in a sec." I told them and they got out. Shutting the doors leaving me and Y/N alone.

"I know you're not alright Y/N. I can see it in the way you looked at your phone. Please talk to me."

"I can't." She said her voice barely over a whisper.

"Yes you can."

Your P.O.V

"Jared I'm just hungry that's all." You told him and got out of the car quickly. You were too scared to tell anyone what was happening at home. Behind closed doors.

~

You opened the door and saw Jordan on the couch with another woman.

"Give me a minute sweetheart I have to take care of her first." You quickly went upstairs and shut the door locking it behind you.

"Y/N let me in. Don't make this worse." You went to the closet grabbing a heel then opening the door. Hiding the shoe behind you.

"Now was that so hard? Come here." You took a deep breath and brought your hand up and he caught your wrist.

"Really? Thought you could beat me. You can't." You felt his hand slap you across your face hard. You fell to the floor and then he kicked you in the stomach.

Jared's P.O.V

"I'm telling you Shannon. Something isn't right. I'm going to her house and finding out right now."

"I'm coming with you. Let's go." He got his keys and we left. Getting out of his car quickly and opening the door. Why was it unlocked? She always locked it act when she got home. I saw a woman sitting on the couch and she was trying to come onto us. I went upstairs and as I got closer I heard cries. I opened the door and there was Y/N lying on the ground crying and Jordan kicked her.

"HEY!" He turned around and I started punching him until he was on the floor. I stopped before I could kill him. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Shannon take Y/N in his arms. Taking her downstairs. I left him on the floor bleeding and followed them. He laid her on the couch. The woman long gone.

"Y/N?" I could feel the tears in my eyes. I always loved her and to see her laying here in front of me like this broke me.

"Jared? Shannon?"

"How long Y/N?"

"Too long." She had tears in her eyes and I held her hand.

"We're going to get you to the hospital alright."

~ Two Days Later ~

Y/N was still in the hospital for the rest and Jordan had gotten arrested. Today she would be released and would stay with me. I would tell her how I felt about her tonight.

"Jared?"

"Yeah. That's me."

"Y/N is free to go home now. Just make sure she takes her pills when needed."

"Yes sir. Thank you." He smiled and nodded. I went to help her and we went to my car. I took the day off so I could be with her. I pulled into the driveway and got her out. We went straight to my room and she laid in my bed. I laid beside her.

"Thank you. For saving me."

"I'd like to think you were mine to save. Why didn't you just tell me what was going on Y/N. I could have helped you long ago."

"I know you would've but I was scared to tell anyone. I didn't know what would happen."

"Now you do. I like you Y/N and when I saw him hurting you like that I just-"

"Please don't cry. I don't like it when guys cry."

"I'm not crying. I've got something in my eye." I heard her laugh which made me. Her hand went to my chin and turned my head to face her.

"I like you too Jared. I always have. Who wouldn't?"

"I'm glad you feel that way. I don't want to let you go. I promise that I will never ever hurt you the way he did."

"I believe you. Jared?"

"Yes?"

"Would it be weird if I asked to kiss you right now?"

"I think that would be both very appropriate and appreciated." I chuckled and leaned down to kiss her. The kiss was better than I imagined it would be. Her lips were soft and I didn't want to stop. She pulled away too soon.

"As much as I enjoy kissing you. I need sleep. Didn't get much in that hospital bed. This one is way more comfortable."

"It's okay. Go ahead and get some rest babe. I'll be right here when you wake up."