Curvy

Jared was due home in a couple of minutes and you were finishing up going through your clothes. Right now you were trying to get a pair of pants over your ass. They were your favorite pair and it just wouldn't go.

"Knock. Knock. Whoa." You turned to see Jared standing there looking at the clothes on the bed and the floor.

"Hey babe."

"Hey. What are you doing?" He asked going over to where you were.

"Trying to get these pants over my butt." You gave up after a second and took them off. Throwing it on the floor with the other clothes that didn't fit or you didn't want.

"I'm guessing the ones on the bed your keeping."

"Why yes Sherlock."

"Just observing. Hi baby." He said getting closer to you.

"Jay. I think I got bigger." You said looking at yourself in the mirror from the side.

"No you didn't. Alright maybe your ass did a little but it's not that big of a deal."

"Really Jared."

"What did I say?" He said putting his hands up.

"Nothing. I'm just upset because half of my clothes didn't fit right. Maybe I should exercise more." He turned you so you were now facing the mirror. He stood behind you and placed his hands on either side of your waist.

"I see a very beautiful woman in front of me. With curves in all the right places. I love the way you look and I wouldn't change a thing. I don't want you to think you have to." You turned and let your arms go around his neck.

"You really think I look good?"

"Of course I think you do. Especially standing here in front of me with your undergarments." He winked letting his hand go down and slap your butt. He kissed you passionately causing you to moan.

"Help me out my clothes away please?"

"I just kissed you and slapped your ass and that's all you have to say?"

"Well the faster we get it done the quicker we can start having fun." He almost immediately rushed over to the bed grabbing your clothes.